Dekang/boge fake e-liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
Does the saying "People in glass houses don't throw stones" come to mind? It does for me. It's amazing the number (in the thousands) of "knock-off" products that somehow make their way from China, yet they are worried about someone else doing it with one of their products.

It's amusing, but sad at the same time.

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Shortstuff116

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Bellingham, MA
I'm not sure that it's fair to blame DeKang for the problem of Chinese counterfeiting and knock-offs. Are they responsible just because they're Chinese?

Ok, now that's a very confusing statement. First, I never blamed Dekang for anything and second, what does being Chinese have to do with anything?

:confused:

Shortstuff116

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Bellingham, MA
Sorry I guess I must be confused then. What were you referring to about "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones". Is Dekang counterfeiting, and now complaining that people are counterfeiting them?

I may have misunderstood your reply but what I was saying was that I find it ironic that a Chinese company would complain that someone else is selling a product using their Dekang brand name which is illegal, yet there are thousands of such "knock-off" products made and sold by Chinese companies. Estimated in the billions of dollars, Chinese and Korean companies are responsible for a large portion of the worlds copy-cat products that are made using cheap labor, inferior quality materials and parts, and many found to be unsafe and unreliable at best.

Just about anything can be made dirt cheap in China and thousands of U.S. companies import their products that are made there. I always go out of my way not to buy any product made in China because I have seen their quality first hand and just don't trust it. Unfortunately, there are a few products that are only made in China so we have no choice, my PV is a good example.

Good old American ingenuity and craftsmanship are going the way of the dinosaurs as we continue to cut our own economic throats.

Papagoatee

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2008
I may have misunderstood your reply but what I was saying was that I find it ironic that a Chinese company would complain that someone else is selling a product using their Dekang brand name which is illegal, yet there are thousands of such "knock-off" products made and sold by Chinese companies. Estimated in the billions of dollars, Chinese and Korean companies are responsible for a large portion of the worlds copy-cat products that are made using cheap labor, inferior quality materials and parts, and many found to be unsafe and unreliable at best.

Just about anything can be made dirt cheap in China and thousands of U.S. companies import their products that are made there. I always go out of my way not to buy any product made in China because I have seen their quality first hand and just don't trust it. Unfortunately, there are a few products that are only made in China so we have no choice, my PV is a good example.

Good old American ingenuity and craftsmanship are going the way of the dinosaurs as we continue to cut our own economic throats.

Just so you know, a LOT of common American products are MADE IN CHINA. Eg, ipods, macbooks, mp3s etc.

dark cobra

Feb 2, 2010
Canada
So if this worries you buy juice from tastyvapor, MFS, or make your own, no problem.

Exactly!

I got a couple bad juices and figured i might as well try.

Ordered a 120ml of 50mg nic, 120ml of pg and 120ml of VG and crap loads of lil flavor bottles.

At least now if the juices tastes like ...., i just grab my hair and smash my face on the keyboard 2-3 times and then i forgive myself.

sadtranz

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2009
Ashford Kent
Genuine Dekang can be found here ecis Electronic Cigarettes
based in uk

Y&C Tech Ltd is affiliated to Dekang Biotechnology Co., Ltd, the world’s dominant eliquid manufacturer and its subsidy - Boge Technology Co., Ltd - one of the biggest electronic cigarette manufacturers in the world, to provide you the very best products and services.

Dekang Biotechnology Co., Ltd is currently supplying over 90% of market’s e-liquid and is the only company with the extraction and purification technology to produce non-synthetic e-liquid processed from tobacco leaves. Our e-liquid are made from only USP (food) graded ingredients. Boge Technology produces top quality electronic cigarettes, e-cigar and e-pipes. Our dedicated team of scientists and engineers are continuously working to develop the ground breaking e-liquid and electronic cigarette products

Quick1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2010
USA
Are you kidding me???? We as a consumer will never know if are Vaping the FAKE or the REAL juice....Because we buy what the suppliers sell us and take there word for it

It's easy enough to verify right? Ask your supplier where they get their Dekang juice from. It's either directly from dekang or a distributor. Then simply contact Dekang through one of their official websites and ask if "company x" is in fact a customer of theirs... Dekang is interested in knowing, tracking, pursuing counterfeit sales and I would expect them to be more than happy to verify their customers/distributors.

Genuine Dekang can be found here ecis Electronic Cigarettes
based in uk

errrr, ummm, oops. Isn't that exactly who the announcement in the first post says they are disassociating themselves with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread