Status
Not open for further replies.

randpost

Moved On
Sep 21, 2009
Ordered a bottle of Dekang Cappuccino 24mg pg juice. Tasted decent, somewhat like Cappuccino. Made that same order again a month later, and this time it was horrible. Not even close to what it tasted like previously. I have about 10ml to compare to, and the color isn't even right.

This is the last time I order Dekang liquid. If they can't get the flavor right or the color, what else are they screwing up?

Birdy

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2009
Houston
did you get it from two different stores? each store gets there own little tweaks on the eliquid so it will vary a tad from supplier to supplier

and to add to the confusion some suppliers buy huge amounts of the stuff from multiple sources!
So my advice is when you find a bottle that's rad make a note of the lot (which is the production date).

For some reason I've found that the stuff that has the little picture of what it is in a round frame is better than the bottles where the picture is in a square frame. I guess they come from different places?

Valkerie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2009
Lincoln Park, NJ
No, these came from the same place. 10ml/16mg

The old bottle had pictures of chocolate chunks. The new bottle had the liquor or cola being poured into a glass, which, I've been told, is the new generic picture for this class of liquid.

There is no batch # or bottle date on the new liquid.

Dekang caps on everything. Round edges on all frames.

Birdy

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2009
Houston
No, these came from the same place. 10ml/16mg

I meant one shop can get their DK from different suppliers.

The old bottle had pictures of chocolate chunks. The new bottle had the liquor or cola being poured into a glass, which, I've been told, is the new generic picture for this class of liquid.

There is no batch # or bottle date on the new liquid.

Dekang caps on everything. Round edges on all frames.

yeah! the old (good) bottles had a picture of little chocolates in a circle frame with a "PRD" date and an "EXP" date (my good lot was prd:02/07/2009, exp: 01/07/2011)

the new bad stuff has either a) a picture of chocolates in a square frame with rounded corners, or b) a picture of red wine in the square frame with round corners- no lot on either of the bad bottles.
also, the bad stuff has the strength and flavor on clear stickers stuck on the labels.
The old good stuff has the flavor/mg printed right on the label.

samysam1313

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
Ontario, Canada
Now I know the liquids I got from China are inferior. I bought 15 - 20ml bottles in varying flavors and they are all extremely bad tasting. Took me a while to figure it out since this is the first time I've ordered any nic liquids. I can't use them at all. Not a good beginning for a new vaper. At least EM where I got them was good enough to refund my money. Now I ordered flavourings and will make my own.

Andtyler2

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2009
Chicago, IL
I've been vaping since September and have tried 4 different sources of liquid. I started out with JC (PG) and still like some of those flavors a lot. [ I know others on the forum disagree about JC. I happen to like it and also like that it's made in the US. ] I've also tried ecopure and totally wicked generic tobacco-like flavors which were also both quite nice. The ecopure VG vapes great. The worst, by far, of the 4 groups I've tried, has been DK. Awful. The taste in no way resembled the flavors marked on the bottle. Only some of the bottles have had the date printed on them. I have a lot of the high test 36 mg juice so I'm going to have to doctor them in some way with flavorings or maybe by adding some JC. Blech! :cry:

JLeigh

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
Wisconsin
Dekang CAN be hit and miss. Fortunately, most of mine have been hits. However, just recently I got some Dekang mint in that was bloody awful. Bad juice for sure. It didn't even smell the same as my other bottle, and they both had the same manuf. date. I'm greatly annoyed because now I'm completely out of my #1 fav flavor until sometime this week. It's not the fault of the supplier I got it from. It's the fault of the manufacturer. We'll see how this next bottle I have coming tastes. It better be good or I'm going to be HIGHLY annoyed. ;)

smonomo

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
USA, Northeast.
I'm glad I finally tracked this down, I have 6 10ml bottles of bad tasting juice sitting here, they're all tobacco flavors with a picture in a square frame of tobacco plants growing in a field..

I keep having another go at them...but nah!

If this is Dekang, and Dekang is 90% of the juice out there, then the picture looks pretty bleak. If Dekang is hit or miss, then I sure wouldn't want to miss with a bulk order.

I have another 30ml bottle of tobacco flavor sitting here, but this one is made in the US from the finest ingredients, it is also tasteless and unusable.

I haven't touched a cig in over a month....

But I feel like a smoke right now :(

CrazyTerrie11

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
W. Valley/Phoenix Arizona USA
I try to avoid Dekang if I can.

I've ordered a number of the same flavored flue cured tobacco, and it's always tasted different. The last batch was just foul. I ended up throwing away about 40ml's of juice.

Someone had informed me that some vendors were unloading bad batches of Dekang to make room for the "fixed" batches.

I would try juice from Geoff at tastyvapor.com...he is a juice genius and a mad scientist combined into one. He makes an awesome atomic fireball (cinnamon). It has become my daily vape of choice. He likes to talk to you a little when you place your first order, kinda figures out what your looking for and then "Voila" it comes in like 3 days. He mixes to order so Its not getting forgotten on some shelf somewhere. I looked all over for a strong, sweet cinnamon with a hot bite and stopped looking once I found tastyvapor! I usually mix my own juice but sometimes I cant make what I want and I know Geoff always satisfies!!! Good Luck!! Happy Vaping y'all!

Timtam

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2009
Australia
I ordered Double Mint, Spearmint, Chocolate Cream, Cappuccino, Red Bull, Marlboro and Vanilla, all came from Dekang. The only one I can vape is the Double Mint. The others are pretty rubbish. They all have a picture of fruit in a square box with the ml and mg stuck on with little clear stickers.

Damn, back to real cigs till I get another order from another supplier.

caesar

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
Bucharest
theprecious.ro
Never had a problem with Dekang juices... last order came in yesterday from China, all were fine. I have opened bottles since may and they still taste fine.

You know there is always a possibility with the new child proof bottle caps that the vendor can slip other juices in the bottles...

I'd say change the vendor but don't dismiss the biggest manufacturer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread