Delivery in China

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMRocks

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
Youngstown, Ohio
Hi Easties,

I am living in Zhuhai,which I think is pretty close to Shenzhen.

Do you happen to have a shop I could visit to buy some products?

It would be nice to cut out the whole on line payment and mailing routine.

Also, do you have access to a stick version ecig any more?

I have been using egos/rivas for a long time now and want to try something new (or old) again.

Even though it leaked from dripping, and the battery life sucked, I am kind of missing the old janty stick I used to have because I liked the size and look of the unit..

Thanks, Patrick

I liked the Stick too. Unfortunately, we don't carry them anymore - they weren't selling very well when the Rivas and Indulgence started catching on. When my last Stick battery finally bit the dust, I was pretty bummed. It was a great unit for the 801 atty. Like you said though, it did leak like crazy, and I suspect that shortened the life of my units dramatically. Eventually the whole thing would be chock full of liquid, which was really hard to clean out with the inset atty design.

I think it was a combination of poor sales and the fact that it didn't really meet our quality standards because of the issues. The Leo was selling really well, and we pulled that out of the shop too because we didn't feel like it really lived up to what we expected in terms of quality, and it was probably just better to pull it than to keep pushing a crappy product to our customers.

I don't think we have any actual brick and mortar shops in China, just an office, a warehouse, and a factory. You should really get a hold of David though because he might let you drop by the office and pick some stuff up. Shoot him an email at sales@eastmall.net and he'll probably set something up for you.

Last edited:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
quote --
Quote Originally Posted by famous View Post
Hi Easties,

I am living in Zhuhai,which I think is pretty close to Shenzhen.

Do you happen to have a shop I could visit to buy some products?

It would be nice to cut out the whole on line payment and mailing routine.

Also, do you have access to a stick version ecig any more?

I have been using egos/rivas for a long time now and want to try something new (or old) again.

Even though it leaked from dripping, and the battery life sucked, I am kind of missing the old janty stick I used to have because I liked the size and look of the unit..

Thanks, Patrick
quote -

Hi Patrick,
if you drop me an IM ---

I have a few of the stick - laying in my drawer.

A5tro

Feb 7, 2012
Australia
Hi all,

To resurrect this old topic....I'm moving form Sydney to Shanghai in a few months for a number of years. Has anyone found a good solution for vaping in China. Im less worried about devices but Juice may be an issue - I plan on bringing a fair bit with me but it will run dry soon enough not to mention the risk of customs taking it at the airport. Most US companies wont deliver to China I hear and the Chinese companies dont seem too keen either. Would getting it mailed by a friend in Australia work ok or would customs likley get a hold of it? Or better still can I just get it delivered directly to me these days from suppliers outside of china?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread