Not open for further replies.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Well I don't have "privileges", that's probably best, since I tend to turn such places into fun fests, lol. My guess is the moderator of the place has had dealings with me on the forum and is skeered, lol :D
Haha I like your take on the place though @zoiDman :)
There is no moderator. In fact, they should rename that section to "Fight Club". @jcoopercam seems to be aware of Rule #8. :w00t:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Well I don't have "privileges", that's probably best, since I tend to turn such places into fun fests, lol. My guess is the moderator of the place has had dealings with me on the forum and is skeered, lol :D
Haha I like your take on the place though @zoiDman :)

Not sure why you Wouldn't be able to View/Post in the OUTSIDE?

Because people who have been Banned from the Outside usually have to have Done Something in the OUTSIDE first. Something in your Preferences perhaps?

Might send Robin or CW a PM and asking them if you are being Barred for some reason?

Reactions: David Wolf

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Not sure why you Wouldn't be able to View/Post in the OUTSIDE?

Because people who have been Banned from the Outside usually have to have Done Something in the OUTSIDE first. Something in your Preferences perhaps?

Might send Robin or CW a PM and asking them if you are being Barred for some reason?
I don't know, to the best of my knowledge I've never been blocked, banned, or barred anywhere on the forum. I'm not gonna grovel to get in there though. Doesn't matter to me. :) I do know that @Robino1 just loves to come down on me as I'm having fun and no way I'm going to give her another chance haha :D

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I'm from NC... that would be our new liberal Democrat Governor Roy Cooper at the forefront.... but you left that part out ;)

David, you do realize that I live in AR, so I am concerned about my ability to vape in AR, right?

Please don't accuse me of leaving things out for some nefarious purpose.....I don't live in NC, and I certainly don't have time to do an entire write-up on what is going on with the vaping laws in each and every state in the US.

Let me repeat this ONCE MORE: The topic title inferred that this is a partisan issue.

I was pointing out that MY ability to vape in AR, a republican red state, has been severely hampered, moreso than just about any other state (and they were the FIRST STATE to make online purchase illegal!!!).

Therefore, it's NOT a partisan issue.

This is pretty simple, or at least, I thought so when I posted :)

In case you don't get what this is like (which many on this forum haven't, even 2 years ago when it started) it's not about paying more for ejuice. It's not about being carded. It's not about not being able to vape indoors. It's not about being inconvenienced.

It's utterly and completely RESTRICTIVE, for any vaper (who lives rurally especially), when the nearest face-to-face store is 40-100 miles away. We are talking utterly draconian state regs, where vaper is not inconvenienced, but literally unable to obtain vaping necessities.

I went thru a whole year where vendors wouldn't even send me hardware!!!!....I had to get the state guy / attorney to explain it to the vendors, hardware okay, ejuice not okay.

Last edited:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I don't know, to the best of my knowledge I've never been blocked, banned, or barred anywhere on the forum. I'm not gonna grovel to get in there though. Doesn't matter to me. :) I do know that @Robino1 just loves to come down on me as I'm having fun and no way I'm going to give her another chance haha :D

Like I said, not sure why you can't go to the OUTSIDE?

Because even if you were on the Wrong Side of a Mod, they probably Like to see you Go to the OUTSIDE verses staying on this side.

Dunno?

Reactions: David Wolf

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Please provide evidence of "personal attacks and name calling". If I engaged in such behavior, I will own it.

You said; "both sides", yet every example referenced refers to Republicans only. Why? It reads like a 20 minute CNN hit-piece on Donald Trump, and then ends with "but, Obama wasn't perfect..."
David, you do realize that I live in AR, so I am concerned about my ability to VAPE in AR, right?

Please don't accuse me of leaving things out for some nefarious purpose.....I don't live in NC, and I certainly don't have time to do an entire write-up on what is going on with the vaping laws in each and every state in the US.

Let me repeat this ONCE MORE: The topic title inferred that this is a partisan issue.

I was pointing out that MY ability to vape in AR, a republican red state, has been severely hampered, moreso than just about any other state (and they were the FIRST STATE to make online purchase illegal!!!).

Therefore, it's NOT a partisan issue.

This is pretty simple, or at least, I thought so when I posted :)

In case you don't get what this is like (which many on this forum haven't, even 2 years ago when it started) it's not about paying more for ejuice. It's not about being carded. It's not about not being able to vape indoors. It's not about being inconvenienced.

It's utterly and completely RESTRICTIVE, for any vaper (who lives rurally especially), when the nearest face-to-face store is 40-100 miles away. We are talking utterly draconian state regs, where vaper is not inconvenienced, but literally unable to obtain vaping necessities.

I went thru a whole year where vendors wouldn't even send me hardware!!!!....I had to get the state guy / attorney to explain it to the vendors, hardware okay, ejuice not okay.
fair enough and agree that Republicans too are involved in vaping restrictions. I also think it was fair for me to point out NC now has a liberal Democrat as governor when you gave it as an example of a Republican controlled state. It is the republicans here who will be more likely to fight vaping restrictions if they aren't corrupted by big tobacco as some are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread