• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Denver (and surrounding areas) Vapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

go7

Apr 4, 2009
Hi I'm from the Boulder area.

I just got my first e-cigarette yesterday. It's an DSE103 and I'm pretty disappointed. Doesn't produce a lot of smoke at all and the cartridges seem to run dry very quickly. It feels like I don't even get one full cigarette out of one cartridge.

Looked around here and some say the penstyle cigarettes are better. I was thinking of ordering a penstyle 801 from eastmall, but I'm not sure. I hope I will get feedback from the company I bought the DSE103 first, before I jump to a different company.

What are you guys using and do you have any advice?

Survivalism

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2008
Aurora, Colorado
Hey guys, i am in the aurora area, sorry i have not added you on PSN yet bizzy, i have not actually used my playstation in quite awhile.. waiting for the new 1.50 patch :D

I am currently impatiently waiting for my first e-cig, a 4075 sent airmail from ruyandirect.. hoping next week. Expecting to receive my flashlight and stuff to make my SD clone next week though.

bizzyb0t

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Denver CO, USA
twitter.com
Hi I'm from the Boulder area.

I just got my first e-cigarette yesterday. It's an DSE103 and I'm pretty disappointed. Doesn't produce a lot of smoke at all and the cartridges seem to run dry very quickly. It feels like I don't even get one full cigarette out of one cartridge.

Looked around here and some say the penstyle cigarettes are better. I was thinking of ordering a penstyle 801 from eastmall, but I'm not sure. I hope I will get feedback from the company I bought the DSE103 first, before I jump to a different company.

What are you guys using and do you have any advice?

Wow go7, sorry to hear it's not working out for you.

I ordered my kit from VaporGuys.com It's a Super-Mini JOYE306a, and I'm VERY happy with it. Here's a video of me using my 306a. I ordered from a US seller for many reasons, one of them being the product is right here in the US already, another being fast shipping because of that and also if I had to return or replace something, it'd be a lot easier.

Also, I ordered my liquids for my e-cig from several places (TrueVapor, PureSmoker, ElectronicStix.com) and all of them have been excellent.

Here's the list of suppliers that I have had a great experience with. I haven't tried eastmall but like I said, I'm all for supporting US suppliers.

Electronicstix.com

Vapor Electronic Cigarettes - Buy E-Cigarettes, e-liquid, e-cig, electronic cigarette

PureSmoker.com - Your #1 Source For PV's, Parts, & Accessories!

Midwest Vapor

Electronic Cigarettes, e-Cigarettes, e-Cigs, DSE 901, Safe Cigarette, Vapor Guys LLC

The guys that run these sites are all active members of this community and will answer any questions you have. You can visit their respective forums on the suppliers page.

Hope that helps!

Hey guys, i am in the aurora area, sorry i have not added you on PSN yet bizzy, i have not actually used my playstation in quite awhile.. waiting for the new 1.50 patch :D

I am currently impatiently waiting for my first e-cig, a 4075 sent airmail from ruyandirect.. hoping next week. Expecting to receive my flashlight and stuff to make my SD clone next week though.

Aurora's like a 20 minute drive from here. I go there to eat at L&L Hawaiian BBQ and go to the H-Mart (Korean store) when I need my fix of things from Hawaii.

Awww man, that 1.50 patch could be months away! Remember the 1.30 patch? We were all waiting for that patch with baited breath for forever it seemed!! The 1.50 patch will be awesome though.

You should jump on for kicks and add me anyway. I'm usually on SOCOM when I'm on the PS3, sometimes I break up the monotony (or frustration, lol) with some Battlefield Bad Company or Burnout.

I'm scared of the SD 8-o... seems like it'd fry atomizers like hooking up a sub amp to a tweeter.

wyzardd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
Broomfield, CO
wyzardd.com
Got my V-8 this morning, as far as I can tell it's just a DSE801. I'll be trying to find out more about this 1-year warranty they claim to have, but shipping a dead part back to Cina might cost more than just ordering a new 801 :(

Anyone know of local suppliers? There's a Smokers Friendly store on Ralston road in Arvada that had some EVO (? I think) carts, but last I checked Ead's in Boulder hadn't even heard of the things. If someone wants to invest a few thou, I'll be happy to start marketing to the assorted smoke shops around town. Because we all know that test engineers make excellent sales/marketing people...

Last edited:

effy

Apr 19, 2009
Northern Colorado
Got my V-8 this morning, as far as I can tell it's just a DSE801. I'll be trying to find out more about this 1-year warranty they claim to have, but shipping a dead part back to Cina might cost more than just ordering a new 801 :(

Anyone know of local suppliers? There's a Smokers Friendly store on Ralston road in Arvada that had some EVO (? I think) carts, but last I checked Ead's in Boulder hadn't even heard of the things. If someone wants to invest a few thou, I'll be happy to start marketing to the assorted smoke shops around town. Because we all know that test engineers make excellent sales/marketing people...

i think there's a smokers friendly in Loveland, but i'm not sure if they carry anything but njoy products (atleast that's what my friend who has one said...i just asked her if she knew of any local suppliers the other day.) i might go down there this week, just to check.

what i ended up doing was i checked out every SINGLE supplier that was listed on the home page of the forum, because i wanted to get both an extra atomizer for my M402 (which is on it's way from China...hoping to get it by the 30th) as well as two specific flavors of e-liquid. i also wanted something closer to the US, in hopes that it would arrive shortly after (if not before) my M402. i ended up going with electronic-cigz, because they had what i was looking for and they're close (they're in Canada). i'm hoping their shipping only takes 5-6 days.

i'll let you know how fast the shipping ends up being and if i am satisfied with their company/products overall. there doesn't seem to be many US suppliers for the DSE and M series yet. :(

Kimpetuous

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Dever
Hi, I just got my ecig last week from the Smoker Friendly on Monaco and Leetsdale. I got an NPRO and have a 901 and 801 on the way.

I haven't had an analog since Monday and I am thrilled as I was a former 1 1/2 pack a day of Parliaments lover.

I like what I currently have - NPRO, but can't wait for the others. And some flavored liquid!!

het Kimpetuous, what did that npro cost at SF. My girlfriend has one, but her mom ordered it for her when she got hers. Also I have a green dse901 I'm trying to sell if anyone is interested, I want to switch to something smaller like the npro or maybe a 4081. I'm asking $50, it comes with 2 901 style carts, and 2 dura c carts(both empty and in their packaging) and an extra atomizer. And then the normal stuff included in the kit(2 batts, atty, charger.) I have the origanal box, and can even throw in a 10ml bottle of Janty Coffee low strength juice. PM me if anyone is interested. I might be interested in some trades too so let me know what you have.

Wanted to let everyone know that there is a smoker friendly in the Englewood/Littleton area that sells njoy. It is at Federal and Belleview in the king supers shopping center. I asked the guy working what kind of stuff they had and they had an npro and a ncig(penstyle) and a few different carts instock. The cigar style was sold out though. And he said he thought he heard the owner on the phone with somebody talking about selling juice too, but I don't know if that was true so don't take my word for it. He also thinks that they can order spare parts for them too, but once again he wasn't sure if they could or not.

bizzyb0t

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Denver CO, USA
twitter.com
Wanted to let everyone know that there is a smoker friendly in the Englewood/Littleton area that sells njoy. It is at Federal and Belleview in the king supers shopping center. I asked the guy working what kind of stuff they had and they had an npro and a ncig(penstyle) and a few different carts instock. The cigar style was sold out though. And he said he thought he heard the owner on the phone with somebody talking about selling juice too, but I don't know if that was true so don't take my word for it. He also thinks that they can order spare parts for them too, but once again he wasn't sure if they could or not.

Thanks for the info! From what I understand from talking to SF's distribution manager, they get these things in and they fly off the shelves! Several different SF's around Colorado sell these, even in downtown Denver but it's hard for them to keep them in stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread