• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Denver (and surrounding areas) Vapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drunkwaco

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
Denver Colorado
Only Denver vendor for PV's that i know of is Heads of State. Last time i was there they only sold e-cigars which i do not suggest buying. You'll save money just buying them online thou. all my 510 stuff i get from Altsmoke.com or if you don't mind the wait from china you'll have a lot of $$$ if you use Wholesale & Retail Best E-smoking Supplier

Welcome to the denver vapors toxin.

P.S. just got my silver bullet charged and primed wooooooooo it's so nice. Thanks phee for showing me it.

phee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
Colorado
phi303.blogspot.com
Only Denver vendor for PV's that i know of is Heads of State. Last time i was there they only sold e-cigars which i do not suggest buying. You'll save money just buying them online thou. all my 510 stuff i get from Altsmoke.com or if you don't mind the wait from china you'll have a lot of $$$ if you use Wholesale & Retail Best E-smoking Supplier

Welcome to the denver vapors toxin.

P.S. just got my silver bullet charged and primed wooooooooo it's so nice. Thanks phee for showing me it.

not a problem! enjoy it! :D

I have been vaping for 2 weeks now. My brother gave me some e-health cigarettes, which got me started. I quit analogs after I finished my last pack of smokes, and im not going back ever. I'll chew the nicotine gum b4 I smoke analogs.

Just to add some info, the smokers friendly in boulder sells a SF branded e-cigarette for 70 bucks. I think its a green-cig. They also sell n-joy for the same price. They also sell carts for the green-cig, and njoy supplies.

Also, Colorado e-smokes sells liquid. i got the tobacco 30ml for 30 bucks. Pricey, but easy to get. The one I went to was in the Lakewood mall. If you call them, the answering machine has directions.

debook

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
CO
Wow BizzyB0t, way to represent!

Love the NannyState spin they put on it without doing any real research on the subject for themselves. It will take time to remove the tobacco smoking stigma from vaping, but I it will come in time if we keep at it. I haven't tried to vape in public here in northern CO yet as I don't barhop much, but will try in the near future.:D

I agree with the guy who talked about how much better he feels after quitting analogs in favor of vaping...my wife and I struggled for years to get off analogs with patches / cold turkey / gum etc but with PV's we are sailing through (and experiencing the post tobacco process) and off since the beginning of the year. Very very cool.

Sounds like there may be enough on here to start a CO group...?

jace

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Aurora, CO
Aurora here. Been vaping since mid July last year. In case anyone is interested I started making my own Nicosticks and Magnum (High voltage) mods. I could probably make them for anyone that wanted them, just PM me. Happy Vaping fellow Coloradans!

hey! I am in Aurora as well. Iliff and Tower. Been vaping for about 2 weeks. Made a mistake of buying two BluCigs kits as the first e-cig for my wife and I. Two batteries blown after only two weeks vaping. I'vegot a 510 on the way, but I really want to try a high voltage mod.

Do you use protected batteries? I have heard issues using non-protected batteries.

I am trying to figure out how to PM on this forum, but so far, no joy.

JRWReich

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
Colorado Springs CO, USA
I am trying to figure out how to PM on this forum, but so far, no joy.

Hey Jace. The quickest way I have found is to click the person's avatar of who I want to send the message. Then on the left side under the persons name, click "send message" and one of the two options is PM.

JRWReich

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
Colorado Springs CO, USA
Aurora here. Been vaping since mid July last year. In case anyone is interested I started making my own Nicosticks and Magnum (High voltage) mods. I could probably make them for anyone that wanted them, just PM me. Happy Vaping fellow Coloradans!

Hi Scott. Any chance you are the one posting those mods on Craigs List?

jace

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Aurora, CO
Hey Jace. The quickest way I have found is to click the person's avatar of who I want to send the message. Then on the left side under the persons name, click "send message" and one of the two options is PM.

No dice. I used the "connect with Facebook" option though, without an ECFR forum account, and I see no way to associate an ECF aqccount with the "Connect With Facebook" thing. Crap.

JRWReich

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
Colorado Springs CO, USA
No dice. I used the "connect with Facebook" option though, without an ECFR forum account, and I see no way to associate an ECF aqccount with the "Connect With Facebook" thing. Crap.

Just tried to send you a PM... that option wasn't listed there :(

I would contact a mod. I think it just may be your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread