• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Denver (and surrounding areas) Vapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outlander

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Howdy all,

I'm up in Westminster and just found the group. Think it would be a great idea to get together. Share stories, sample flavors, etc. My favorite e-juice is "Bourbon Straight-Up".

I have vaped at the Outback on Sheridan at 92nd and Caraba's on 92nd at Old Wadsworth.

You can list any locations that allow vaping at Vape Friendly. It is a new site just for that purpose and only has 3 locations on it at the moment, but if we start adding all that we find, it could be down right helpful.

phee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
Colorado
phi303.blogspot.com
Does anyone here use trustfire 18650? I bought them to use it on Prodigy thinking it will produce 5v.... So I rather stick with rcr123a. I got 2 packs of 2, and hoping to sell them all for $15. I live in Aurora btw. ANYONE??

DealExtreme: $9.78 TrustFire Protected 18650 3.7V True 2400mAh Rechargeable Lithium Batteries (2-Pack)

have you tried low resistance attys from volcano or nhaler? i hear that they'll make your 3.7v vape like its 5v, i thinq it'll be hard to sell those batteries maybe you can just try out the new low-resis atty

Scott Tenorman

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2009
Aurora, Colorado
Does anyone here use trustfire 18650? I bought them to use it on Prodigy thinking it will produce 5v.... So I rather stick with rcr123a. I got 2 packs of 2, and hoping to sell them all for $15. I live in Aurora btw. ANYONE??

DealExtreme: $9.78 TrustFire Protected 18650 3.7V True 2400mAh Rechargeable Lithium Batteries (2-Pack)

I actually might be interested in them, I'll send a msg by this weekend. I am a modder here in Aurora, if you are interested I make them pretty cheap if you want to get into high voltage, or just a nicostick.

marudedame

Sep 7, 2009
Aurora, CO
have you tried low resistance attys from volcano or nhaler? i hear that they'll make your 3.7v vape like its 5v, i thinq it'll be hard to sell those batteries maybe you can just try out the new low-resis atty
No Phee, I haven't tried them, but my understanding is (correct me if I'm wrong) that low resitance 510 does give out more wattage thus making it vaping monster,
Low resistance 510 (1.5 ohm) at 3.7v = 9.126w
Reg resistance 801 (3.3 ohm) at 5v = 7.575w,
but also means less flavor. Given the fact regular 510 is already known to be less flover (although I read that it is good for strong flavors which I don't use), I am not sure if I wanna use a low resistance one... I would love to try it out though if someone here has it ^^.

I actually might be interested in them, I'll send a msg by this weekend. I am a modder here in Aurora, if you are interested I make them pretty cheap if you want to get into high voltage, or just a nicostick.
Yes Scott, I am intereted in that since I was planning on ordering Prodigy after I confirm couple things. (Yeah I ordered batteries even before ordering a mod ^^) My friend might also be interested.

Scott Tenorman

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2009
Aurora, Colorado
Been a while since i checked ECF. But had to say i had a great night last night at the Tavern Downtown. Vaped all night there and no one said a word. They had firewords after the rockies game as well. It was tight.
Anyways Just seein who was still alive. Aurora CO here Always willing to trade juice with anyone.

You know, I have never had a problem vaping in any bars or restaurants. Granted I don't ever blow my smoke up, and usually blow it out my nose so the vapor just goes down. I've vaped right next to people, not trying to even hide it and they had no clue. I'm also in Aurora, and have several Tasty Vapor juices if anyone wants to try them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread