Desperately Looking for a good Cotton Candy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewbacca96

Feb 16, 2017
Cotton candy is just an Ethyl Maltol. Any sweetener that is Ethyl Maltol will add sweetness as well as a bit of the fluffyness of cotton candy. Sucralose however will give sweetness with no fluffyness.

Bull City Flavors - Search Results for "Cotton candy"

Here are a few from bullcity flavors. If you use too much it will mute flavors not make them sweeter. Hope that helps.
You can also search just Ethyl Maltol and get that.
When using flavor concentrates less is better. Start with just a couple of drops, then add a drop or two(if needed) after shaking and testing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Pink Spot Vapors makes a strawberry cotton candy...it USE to be the bomb (I vaped it all the time) but once I placed my last order with them several years ago it was obvious they had changed something in the recipe, it did not taste like it always had tasted. When I asked them what had changed they insisted nothing, but I'm not buying it, I know something was changed...all you can taste now is the strawberry in it, no cotton candy whatsoever. I have yet to find a replacement and gave up on the idea a long time ago...

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
If you are still looking try Central Vapors Cotton Candy E Juice
I got their cotton candy as one of the 99 cents samples with my order a few weeks back and it was spot on.
I am sure you will be happy they have flavored cotton candy as well everything I have gotten from them with the exception of black cherry has been great

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I went on that search a few years back and when I found that so many of them taste like bubble gum...well I contacted the brand I did like and found out what brand of flavor they use....
Search - Natures Flavors

But when I want it already made I buy Vapewild.....they also have one with a flavor boost....
It's So Fluffy! e-Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread