smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
Someone to review the Janty Stick V3.

Just thought I'd start a thread as we don't currently have one of our own reviews on the Janty Stick V3 and would love to offer the opportunity to someone from the ECF who might like to take a stab at it. ;)

We would provide free of charge:

1 x New Janty Stick V3 Starter Kit

In return we would like:

A thorough, objective, good quality video review (8-10 minutes), in English of the Janty Stick V3 that will ultimately be made publicly viewable on our youtube channel so we can post it up on our website and in this sub forum.

If you're feeling up for the challenge and would like the opportunity of bagging a V3, please post on this thread your particulars and why it should be you.

PS. Any links to previous reviews you have made might help in the decision, but not necessity.

PPS. We'll make a decision probably in about a weeks time or when plenty people have had a chance to enter.

Good Luck! :)
WOW, Everyone wants to do this review, they are all coming out of the wood work, I say give it to the newbie reviewer, someone who has only reviewed once, or twice. Pretty sure that's what they are looking for, because they just would of contacted a Top well known Reviewer do to it, instead of posting this.

truelove

PV Casanova
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
Bronx, NY
Knowing it was going to be like an awesome small penstyle or Janty Stick V2 now with improved button

I bought it and vaped it so technically I did a video review (using my eyes as the camera) for myself plus I am camera shy!

Can I have my prize now!? :D
Hi tribal, long time no see!
Hope you are well my friend.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Hi! Ive done a written review w pics of the SP2...http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...st-impression-review-steampunk-sparkplug.html and also have a youtube channel...http://www.youtube.com/my_videos I havent done a ton of video review, but If I get the chance to review the V3, I will do an unbiased review, let everyone know it was given for review and mention who sent it to me. I have several mods and have yet to try this model. Again, Id do a fair, THOROUGH and honest review. What more could you ask for? :)

lol ctj that link won't help your chances. It points to the account of whoever clicks it ;)

Here: YouTube - crashtestjeep's Channel

oh and you forgot to mention you'd do a singing review :D

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
Hi... This is Sir Lawrence. Check out one of my reviews, this one is already on YouTube with Lots of Hits!
YouTube - AltSmoke Silver Bullet Review (Changed My Life!)

I Love the way the Janty Stick V3 looks and would absolutely love to try this unit out. I got started in all of this because of doctor's orders and because my 7yr old son wants me to watch him grow old. I couldn't do that with my 38yr addiction to analogs. This will give me another opportunity to let the world see what they are missing with Vaping and using the Janty Stick V3.

Thank you

truelove

PV Casanova
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
Bronx, NY
Well hell...i dont know who to push for here....Lots of you have done fabulous reviews !!! Good luck to all of you....True, Crash, Jim, Grimm, Kiz, Sir ...love all your postings... So...you got a difficult choice here to make !

Good luck everyone :)

Thanks WACG but I sent you the link so you can do the review your self lol.
She got my vote! :D

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
to be honest my first janty was not very good. I had it sent back twice and finally gave up on it because no matter what, it just wasn't working. So I switched out for the kissbox. I now own an eGo.... and I love it. If they got rid of the issues that the janty stick V1 had then it will be a good device. I love the LED effect and it was an awesome unit when it worked. The main issue I had was it leaked. But that was back in June of 2009. So I hope they fixed that issue.

Last edited:

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
Wow - so many great guys 'n gals - I'm a gonna have my work cut out deciding here...... I think it's going to have to be a 'names in hat' affair to make sure everyone stands an equal chance. :)

I'll announce the winner on friday... :thumbs:

Wow thanks for the discount on my Stick :D I didn't know what it was until I checked it out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread