• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

DFW Vapor on Dixie hwy

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkady9091

Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Louisville, KY, USA
Just got back from a trip there and I have to say that hands down this is the best B&M in the area, everyone there really made me feel welcome and was helpful beyond expectations, they have a vape bar there with tons of flavors available, tons of equipment available with very good prices and they carry just about everything needed for rebuildables. Spent a little over an hour there and bought a 30 ml bottle of their "ectoplasm" tastes just like the old Hi-C ecto cooler. Definitely recommend this shop.

KingCloud502

Apr 30, 2013
Louisville, KY
Just got back from a trip there and I have to say that hands down this is the best B&M in the area, everyone there really made me feel welcome and was helpful beyond expectations, they have a vape bar there with tons of flavors available, tons of equipment available with very good prices and they carry just about everything needed for rebuildables. Spent a little over an hour there and bought a 30 ml bottle of their "ectoplasm" tastes just like the old Hi-C ecto cooler. Definitely recommend this shop.

Im the manager there, and i just want to say thank you for your kind words! Our philosophy is to make our customers feel at home and help you find what satisfies you most, or help with any problems you may have.. Whether your using one of our products or not! We support the vape community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread