Diamond batt users still rocking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowDragon

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Boise, Idaho
You know................I forget to mention...yes, I still love my Diamond, Stealth, and Titan batteries. They are all around 4 months old and perform flawlessly. Of all my V4L batts, my top 3 are Titan Short Stealth, a black standard XL, and a metallic red Diamond V1.

I really want to disassemble a Diamond/Stealth/Titan the only problem is they won't die.

krashnash

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2011
Austin, TX
SnowDragon, if you want a Diamond to dissect, I can send you the one that was sacrificed to the SlimCharger of death. It's not fit for anything other than experiments, and since I bought it off the classifieds I didn't return it.

And Jeffree, I *love* my Diamond XL Titans (now I have 3), I *like* both of my Stealth XL Titans, and I *don't* like my Diamond shorty (Gen 1). BUT....... I do think they are a bit touchy - I managed kill off 3 Diamond XLs (one fried the first time I used the Slim Charger on it, one was theoretically a juice issue - though I think it was possessed, and when it died it killed the one next to it).

~krashnash

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
I'm a fan of the vapor titan diamonds, and have settled on matte black diamond titan shorties as my preference. For me, there is a big difference in draw, some of them are quite airy, others feel quite stiff. I like the stiff ones. Personally I have had quite a few problems with them developing an intermittent fault - every few drags they don't work for a couple of inhales, then work again. I sent one to Morandir, he said a post re-set fixed it. I have not been so lucky, and indeed yet another one started playing up today and my attempt at a post re-set didn't fix it.

Overall though, I am very happy with them. And they just look so cool.

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    Jeffree, I have 3 XL Diamonds 1st gen, 2 XL Diamonds 2nd gen, 1 reg. Diamond, 2nd gen. Love the XL's, the regular not so much. Even tho I have 8 other batteries, the Diamond XL's are definitely my battery of choice. I agree with SD, tho, and I'd split my order 1/2 when they 1st arrive, 1/2 a few months down the road. Just my :2c:

EleanorR

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 9, 2011
    Treasure Coast
    Diamond Manuals are still on the way... hopefully we will have news within a few weeks. We are getting close. I hate to even say anything because I don't want people thinking that they are coming out at a certain time.

Well, no hurry on my account: I'm sooooo broke until the end of the year! :cry::laugh:

OTOH, an XL Manual Diamond would make the perfect Christmas gift (especially in bronze or true gold) . . . :):):)

EleanorR

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 9, 2011
    Treasure Coast
    Lady Eleanor when they get released, tell me the color and led combo and will order you two. :)

:ohmy: OH . . . MY . . .GOODNESS!!

Morandir, you sweet thing!! I am blown away by your generosity, but not sure I should take you up on it . . . after all, post-Loki surgery, you do need to start re-building that new car fund . . .!

Let's re-visit this when the Manual Diamonds do finally come out, OK? :wub: :wub: :wub:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread