Diamond batt users still rocking?

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by jeffree, Sep 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. jeffree

jeffree Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Hey, rumor has it that the new Diamond XL manuals will hit the shelves this fall! OK, I made that up, but my wife has me primed to order at least 4 the day they hit. If they hit.

Just wondering if you Diamond lovers are still liking the ride? When/if the time comes, should I place the big order without hesitation?

2. SnowDragon

SnowDragon Moved On Verified Member ECF Veteran

First gen anything is a gamble..........how about splitting your order instead. Half on release (if it happens) and the other half a month or two down the road just to see if any issues develop.

3. Morandir835

Morandir835 Idiot Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    +1 to what Snow sir said. :)

Jeffree sir still love the king diamond and stealth batts, with the exception of one special manual, they're all I use. :)

4. SnowDragon

You know................I forget to mention...yes, I still love my Diamond, Stealth, and Titan batteries. They are all around 4 months old and perform flawlessly. Of all my V4L batts, my top 3 are Titan Short Stealth, a black standard XL, and a metallic red Diamond V1.

I really want to disassemble a Diamond/Stealth/Titan the only problem is they won't die.

5. dohsma

dohsma Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Diamond Manuals are still on the way... hopefully we will have news within a few weeks. We are getting close. I hate to even say anything because I don't want people thinking that they are coming out at a certain time.

6. krashnash

krashnash Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

SnowDragon, if you want a Diamond to dissect, I can send you the one that was sacrificed to the SlimCharger of death. It's not fit for anything other than experiments, and since I bought it off the classifieds I didn't return it.

And Jeffree, I *love* my Diamond XL Titans (now I have 3), I *like* both of my Stealth XL Titans, and I *don't* like my Diamond shorty (Gen 1). BUT....... I do think they are a bit touchy - I managed kill off 3 Diamond XLs (one fried the first time I used the Slim Charger on it, one was theoretically a juice issue - though I think it was possessed, and when it died it killed the one next to it).

~krashnash

7. Lisa66

Lisa66 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jeffree, I still really like mine. I've got both the Vapor King diamonds and Vapor Titan diamonds, all regulars. I've not had a single problem. However, when the manuals come out I'll be jumping on that!

8. SnowDragon

pm sent krash! Thanks :2cool:

9. katz-in-boots

katz-in-boots Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I'm a fan of the vapor titan diamonds, and have settled on matte black diamond titan shorties as my preference. For me, there is a big difference in draw, some of them are quite airy, others feel quite stiff. I like the stiff ones. Personally I have had quite a few problems with them developing an intermittent fault - every few drags they don't work for a couple of inhales, then work again. I sent one to Morandir, he said a post re-set fixed it. I have not been so lucky, and indeed yet another one started playing up today and my attempt at a post re-set didn't fix it.

Overall though, I am very happy with them. And they just look so cool.

10. K9Luvr

K9Luvr Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jeffree, I have 3 XL Diamonds 1st gen, 2 XL Diamonds 2nd gen, 1 reg. Diamond, 2nd gen. Love the XL's, the regular not so much. Even tho I have 8 other batteries, the Diamond XL's are definitely my battery of choice. I agree with SD, tho, and I'd split my order 1/2 when they 1st arrive, 1/2 a few months down the road. Just my :2c:

11. Clover~

Clover~ Ultra Member ECF Veteran

My first gen batts arent good. one quit on me and one has problems and the other is ok. my 2nd gen batts are working like champs, the blue stealth and the black matte. All XL's. I also have two white 2nd gen shorties that kick some butt too.
    Katz- you make me wanna get some matte black shorties!

12. jeffree

Thanks, everyone. Very helpful feedback.

13. EleanorR

EleanorR Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Well, no hurry on my account: I'm sooooo broke until the end of the year! :cry::laugh:

OTOH, an XL Manual Diamond would make the perfect Christmas gift (especially in bronze or true gold) . . . :):):)

14. Morandir835

Supporting member
    Lady Eleanor when they get released, tell me the color and led combo and will order you two. :)

15. EleanorR

:ohmy: OH . . . MY . . .GOODNESS!!

Morandir, you sweet thing!! I am blown away by your generosity, but not sure I should take you up on it . . . after all, post-Loki surgery, you do need to start re-building that new car fund . . .!

Let's re-visit this when the Manual Diamonds do finally come out, OK? :wub: :wub: :wub:

16. Morandir835

Supporting member
    Ok Lady Eleanor, new car has been pushed to the back burner though. Have to do something a little more important... :)

17. EleanorR

:pop::pop::pop:

(Probably none of our business . . . :D)

Oh what the heck, I'll hazard a guess anyway: "And baby makes three?" ;)

18. Morandir835

Supporting member
    I'll pm you what it is Lady Eleanor. :)

19. jeffree

Moranidir my friend, will my Christmas stocking be full of new Diamond XL man batts from you, too? Black, please. :2cool:

20. Morandir835

Supporting member
    Will gladly send two your way Jeffree sir. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.