Diamond batt users still rocking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapingRulz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Florida
VapingRulz (can't remember if it's sir or Ms., do apologize) is this a v1 or v2 king diamond batt and have you tried the post reset method?

It's Ms. and I think it's v2 because there's a number beginning with V and ending with 2. I've read about the post reset method and I've tried to do it but I can't make it work.

krazie_Kid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2010
Long Island
www.vapor4life.com
krazie, the Titan is the newer "2nd generation" battery that reads "Vapor Titan" rather than "Vapor King".

Ahh thank you Lisa, I still prefer the Vapor King name... Although it is a good idea for the switch, as when I started vaping, another vender (Who will not be named) Was selling a 3 piece as the "Original Vapor King" So not cool!

VapingRulz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Florida
Ok, in the interest of the common good and in case there are people out there who are almost as dense as me, I'm going to admit that for over a year I've thought that the term "center post" referred to some sort of pin-sized post in the very center of the battery, where that very small hole is. Only after watching Morandir's excellent video did I realize that the "center post" is the entire donut-shaped center between the little hole and the outside ring. (Go ahead and have a good laugh.) Now I can easily raise that center post so I've been feverishly doing it to all of my batteries. Thank you, Morandir! (My diamond auto is still a dud, though.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread