Diamond series auto batts on 510 boge cartos w/adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

dale1962

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Charlotte,NC
Hello thinking of ordering some of these batts on sale and was wondering if anyone out there is using these with boge or smoktech 510 carts with adapter and how they perform.I need some more hands free batts for work and the 510's suck that I have had....have used this combo before the diamonds and 510 carts w/ adapter and hit very well but it has been 8 months to a year ago and did'nt know if the diamonds had changed since then.

I have so many boges and smoktech 510 cartos is reason I ask don't need more carts just some good hitting auto batts with these.I have tried some of V4l older batts with adapter on 510 boges in past and some of them wouldn't fire even with all the pulling out carto and batt pin.So really just want to make sure this combo is a go before I pull the trigger on ordering some.TIA,Dale

dale1962

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Charlotte,NC
Snow the diamonds I used 8 months to a yr ago worked great with set up I'm asking about just didn't know if they have changed since then or are they the same?Only reason I use 510 cartos is because I like the lower resistence ones 2.0ohm-1.7ohm and the lowest I believe V4l has is the wow at 2.3ohm and to me big difference in hit.I know the batt life is shorten using that low of ohm's but worth it to me,and really all of V4L batts still have lasted a long time with that setup.Would love to have a 510 batt with the carts but about everyone I have used has some kind of flaws sticky switch to numerous things,just can't beat V4L small batts just wish they offered a little lower resistence cartos.

dale1962

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Charlotte,NC
Oh yeah I have been using dual coil cartos and tanks for sometime now they are awesome!I only use them in my high voltage PV's.Have u ever tried a 3.0ohm DC at 7.4v to me there is know better,but here again I like the big hit.But with that high of an ohm carto on that high of voltage it really brings out the flavor without scorching for me anyway.I only use auto small batts at work for hands free and I work all the time but at home its 5v and up.I am down on my small 3.7v batts thats why I would really like to know if these diamonds will work with all these 510 cartos I have.I'm sure they will with adapter but just want to make sure before I order.

dale1962

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Charlotte,NC
Oh and I have in past used 1.5-1.6ohm 510 DC's on the diamonds I got 8-12months ago not a big enough hit for me on 3.7v batts and just slapped one on a shorty diamond that I still have left and it does work.Like i said just wondering if they have changed the design of diamonds from back then to now.thanks,dale

Last edited:

dale1962

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Charlotte,NC
My bad I didn't realize u were taking about there new titans I was taking about the diamonds....so Morandir just want to be clear before I order, boge or smktech 1.7-2.0 single coils 510 cartos with a adapter will work with the diamonds or stealths on sale now with the 50% off. Thanks man for info.

Last edited:

ShankUO

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2012
East Coast
Yes sir. Whether 510 with an adapter or 808, 1.5ohm duals coils won't fire. 2.5ohm dc did though sir. Don't have any 2.0ohm dc's lying around to test, so can't say Dale sir. :)

The non-"sealed" autos works sir, along with the manual diamonds and stealths. I'm speaking only of the new vtkd autos. :)

Morandir-

Just to verify because I just ordered my first Titan Batteries yesterday- The manual titan WILL work with the 1.5ohm dual coil tank correct? Thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread