dicodes 2380, dicodes dani extreme and pipeline 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

schismz

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Great lttle mod. Have a KF Mini V3 on it. Really cool. Only thing is I wish there were some decent 16650s for it..
Do you have a pic of the Tiny with a mini v3 on it by any chance. They're both 19mm I think so it's flush? I don't have a Tiny yet, giving it much thought. Reading the specs the center pin doesn't float, it pairs well with the mini?

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Do you have a pic of the Tiny with a mini v3 on it by any chance. They're both 19mm I think so it's flush? I don't have a Tiny yet, giving it much thought. Reading the specs the center pin doesn't float, it pairs well with the mini?
it does look good although there is a slight gap and no way to fix that easily that I know of..

Reactions: schismz

showman

Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Brooklyn

Thanks. These guys are actually an official dealer? I thought I read earlier in the thread that they were not. In any event, the price there is too high and I placed an order with PB-Dampfer this morning. I'll have to brush up on my German, but they seemed to have the best price on the Dani Box presently. Obviously it will fluctuate with currency, but I got mine for $220.79 including the currency conversion and shipping.

schismz

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Thanks. These guys are actually an official dealer? I thought I read earlier in the thread that they were not. In any event, the price there is too high and I placed an order with PB-Dampfer this morning. I'll have to brush up on my German, but they seemed to have the best price on the Dani Box presently. Obviously it will fluctuate with currency, but I got mine for $220.79 including the currency conversion and shipping.
No clue what's been said in the thread, but based upon asking Dicodes itself, yes dicodes-usa.com is an authorized dealer within the US. Albeit their pricing leaves a little to be desired ;-)

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
hi guys and gals,

anyone using nipple/button tops in their extreme v2/v2+/2380 etc. I think they must be fine but just checking. They are generally a couple of mm longer than flats but the spring should take up that extra right?!?!
My 2380 came with an extra tube that is 5 mm longer than the one that I use with flat tops. I have some of those Efest black 2250 mah nipple tops that are 67.5 mm long. With the longer tube they fit fine.
I use LG HD2 in mine...BTW
Edit: These Efest batteries are a bit longer than most nipple tops (I think) With the tube setup I normally use there is a gap of less than 0.5 mm when screwed together.

Last edited:

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
My 2380 came with an extra tube that is 5 mm longer than the one that I use with flat tops. I have some of those Efest black 2250 mah nipple tops that are 67.5 mm long. With the longer tube they fit fine.
I use LG HD2 in mine...BTW
Edit: These Efest batteries are a bit longer than most nipple tops (I think) With the tube setup I normally use there is a gap of less than 0.5 mm when screwed together.
The variation in length of 650s and 500s in particular makes me think that it doesnt really matter. Certainly the positive terminal of the 2380 looks like it made to tak a great deal more stress than an extra mm or so of batt length!

Your post also made me go back and look at the tubes that came with the 2380. I had completely forgotten about all the dual 350/500 options!!

I just set it up for 500's and put in a purple efest nipple top I was using on the eye. Seems fine!

Reactions: dwcraig1

schismz

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Looks like the charge station isn't vapourware after all..

Dicodes CS1 Charging Station
Also here Dicodes CS1 Charging Station with reasonable pricing from Dicodes-USA for a change (definitions of "reasonable" may vary, price is similar/same/slightly lower (gasp) then competitors in the EU). Ordered!

So far in my experience with them, Dicodes doesn't do vapourware, they just... make forward-looking statements with regards to potential ship-dates for pre-announced products ("soon" can mean tomorrow, or more likely, a year+ from the announcement date :D)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread