Status
Not open for further replies.

jetcity

Keeper of the Provari Ω
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2013
Washington
Apollo tobacco is the only e-liquid I use (the only one I've used for over a year now). I received my order of four 30ml bottles, two 6mg and two 12mg last week and the color is much darker than usual and they smell & taste different and not in a good way. I'm really upset that they changed something and this is the result. :( Has anyone else noticed anything... especially with the regular Tobacco e-liquid? I received my previous order in December and everything was normal.

Liquid-Chris

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Livermore, CA
www.apolloecigs.com
Yes, it has been changed to a new formula...... This is always difficult, we post on the item description that it is new, and we know that although in testing it was far more popular the the old one, there are always going to be fans of old one. Sorry, sorry, sorry.....
Chris

Last edited:

jetcity

Keeper of the Provari Ω
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2013
Washington
Thanks for the reply... there are five people in my family alone who use it and no one likes the new formula. I'm not sure what kind of testing you did. None of us knew anything about it and we spend about $400/mo on it between all of us.

I would like to know if it will be available on _______ indefinitely or just until the current supply runs out? Two of us have been purchasing this particular eliquid since 2010 so I hope you think of your loyal customers and continue to make the "original" formula.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread