DID Genesis Atomisers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troll from behind

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2012
Finlad
Yeah, I think I mentioned something like that?:pervy:
I am thinking more now, that I may have to break out some gennies and try them on the newer regulated mods, is that sacrilege? I mean I did use a ZAP on a Provari, how bad would an AGA-T on an Istic Pico be?

Horrible.
If it's the T2-version you'll have some difficulties to get it working.
Biggest issue beign way too long distance from wickhole to centerpost and the topcap is way too large.

Reactions: Taff Evans

Vaslovik

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
I wasnt sure when i saw it on there to be honest, and that's why i asked here. It does look a bit fiddly and loads of parts in it.. no doubt its a good tank, but I have enough modern-ish tanks now,what with the Ubertoot, and Erlk and a few older ones like the Aspire etc. so am just going to swap my clone gennys, like the V2Mkii for authentic tanks while i still can, and just load up on spares for them.
Spent enough the last few months, so won't harm not to buy extra tanks for a while! Well that's the plan anyway!:rolleyes:
Unless of course i find something that's too good to pass by!:vapor:

Ah, I get it :)

Well I think replacing the clones with authentics is a good way to go and when you get to a certain amount of hardware sitting around you have to have priorities. I think you are wise to go that route, especially with spare parts.

Reactions: Taff Evans

Taff Evans

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2016
Now the glass tank is on there I noticed some black specs at the bottom of the tank, and not knowing what they were, decided to wash the tank out and redo the wick and coil. Used SS rope and a small piece of 300 mesh that i had left over, several wraps at the top and made to fit the existing coil. It fitted ok, a little tighter than the last one, but runs just fine. Still vaping great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread