Did something change at MFS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

adrkaushal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
India
I have been a customer at MyFreedomSmokes since a couple of years and buy my DIY stash from there. I have been pretty happy with the products in the past but my recent purchases weren't that good. I suspect, either an old stock or may be a different supplier entirely?

Bought 250ml 100mg Nic in PG base and here's what I received.

mfs_nicotin.jpg

I don't think that sort of color is normal, not even close. And it hasn't been hotter than last year, been almost the same weather that I've been living with. Nic has never taken that sort of color in my 4 years of vaping experience. So what's going on MFS? I even sent you an inquiry through your online contact form but never received a reply.

I don't know if I should be using that sort of nic for my DIY eliquids because it seems to be a really bad quality stuff. So, I had to order more nic from other places because your team wouldn't reply back and fix the issue.

Anyway, just thought I'd raise this issue and warn others. Thanks.

Reactions: Mad Scientist

adrkaushal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
India
Good day Alex,

Thank you for the reply! I already contacted the MFS support and the issue has been taken care of. I was informed that oxidization may have caused this. However, I'm not comfortable using this Nic, so it's gone down the drain. MFS agreed to provide a refund for this purchase.

Appreciate the support.

Regards.

Reactions: Ablonz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread