Did the provari change you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2GLR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2012
Cedar Rapids
Buying a provari definitely changed me. I started looking more at quality. At the time I bought a Provari, I had 2 broken lavatubes, and a box mod I had built myself. With the Provari, I saw there was quality in this industry, and have been getting my hands on the best quality I could find. Atomizers and batteries that are designed to work exactly as stated, and could be dropped without breaking. Now I will never vape a clearomizer, cartomizer, or any chinese made piece of crap again.

latexyankee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
I thought that I would like them initially. They certainly were easy enough to fill and made a lot of vapor. Taste seemed fine at first, but with different flavors I noticed I couldn't tell what I was vaping, I might as well been vaping unflavored juice. Wasn't with all the flavors, but most of them. Just too inconsistant for my money. YMMV. Since flavor takes priority for me over throat hit or vapor production, I went right back to my cartomizer tanks.

Flavor trumps all in my book as well, I've got a madvapes tank right now, but I bought the wrong carto's for it. This is my first experience with tanks. They boge's I bought were not tall enough nor will they fit the diameter. I'm ...... but hey backups are backups. The new tanks and carto's should be here tue, along with juice from HHV. Looking forward to trying a new vendor as much as I love my AVE, I think I need a break.

mekks082

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2012
Denver, CO
I started with 2x twists, one for me and one for the wife. Being only 650m they did not last us through the day and I too was looking at the cart $50ish shipped for two more that at some point will die. I decided to give her my twist and get a provari for myself. I love it and the 18500's last me almost two days!

I did hate the fact that when I want to use a diff juice from my all day vape I would either have to waste a carto, or use the twist (use t3's for non all day vapes).

I placed an order for an ego adapter that should let the t3s attach to the provari when I want to try something new.

Do I regret it? hell no! Do I wish I spent less? yes.

latexyankee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
It's all good with the flavor. If you get the right carto/tank it's wonderful. I thought my nova's were good till I went to the carto/tank. Now it's all good flavor. If I want to change a flavor I just wash and change the carto, and everything is wonderful again

I can't wait til a proper carto tank heads my way. I'm stoked brah.

latexyankee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
The nicest thing is the ability to dial in whats best for you. I like mine at 5 volts with a 3 ohm atty, or carto. Your experience may be different. Thats the nice thing about vv, and the ProVari does this very well. Good luck to you. You made a wise choice.

Thanks, I already agree!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread