Status
Not open for further replies.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Between the two of us, we go through at least half a carton a day, with me smoking 3+ packs a day.
Is that a picture of you in your avatar?
And if so, did anyone ever tell you that you don't look like a smoker?

Because people were always shocked when they found out I smoked.
And they always used to tell me I didn't look like a smoker.

So what they hell is a smoker supposed to look like?
Anyway, I guess I figured the person in your avatar doesn't look like a 3-pack/day smoker.
:D

revc

Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
United States
i started off with some smokers choice no 7's and wasnt satisfied enough, i went back to the analags sadly. i then vaped some geoffs blend in my buddies ego and since then ive been vaping an ego c for more than two months with no slip ups, its all about the mindset. there's been times when i want to go back i.e. nights before exams when im stressed but i just pull out some GB 32mg instead of my usual 12mg out of the fridge fill up my carto, take a couple puffs and im satisfied. it really has not been that hard for me to quit, especially when you start enjoying vaping so much with the wide asst of flavors, my only qualm is that i may be addicted to my egoc now:p

Foggy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2009
breaking my refresh button
Is that a picture of you in your avatar?
And if so, did anyone ever tell you that you don't look like a smoker?

Because people were always shocked when they found out I smoked.
And they always used to tell me I didn't look like a smoker.

So what they hell is a smoker supposed to look like?
Anyway, I guess I figured the person in your avatar doesn't look like a 3-pack/day smoker.
:D

Not me. Felicia Day. aka Dr. Horrible's love interest.

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I bought my first e-cig (a look a like) about 5 or 6 months ago intending to use it to gradually wean myself off the analogs. Didn't happen, it was so rough on my throat (guess I don't like the heavier TH some do) and caused me to cough so much, I rarely touched it. Plus the menthol flavor just wasn't as good as my marlboros.

But then I decided around Christmas, that damnit, when my pack runs out after/over New Year's I was quitting for good. So I bought a cigalectric (another look a like) which was so much better than my first foray into the world of PVs that I was able to immediately make the switch and never look back. At least for about 4 weeks now. No cravings for analogs, whatsoever!

But, not quite satisfied, and having found this forum, I learned the ropes of refilling my own cartos with all the wondrous and abundant flavors available to us, so have been starting to save money this way (discounting the initial investment of several e-cigs and extra batteries). Much cheaper to pay for a $5 bottle of 10 to 30 mLs e-juice than pay $20 for 5 cartos which are about half a pack of cigs in my experience.

But now, still not quite satisfied and having discovered (damn you guys!) the wonderful reviews of the Provari, I am about to pony up the dough to check out my first vv Mod! No looking back now!

Carbon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread