Did Your Dripper Come packed Like This ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
Hi Fellow Vapers,

I had this idea of getting a dripper to use as a bottom feeder for my Smokless Owl

Squonker and so went looking in 3 different vape shops and finally found this.

It comes packaged like a take out order of rice.

It also comes with 3 light emiting diodes---never seen this before.

It says --------"deadmodz" and has a serial number on the bottom.

I just got it and paid 40.00-----------have not had a chance to tie a coil on it yet.

I don't really know where to position the lite emitting diodes as never seen this before.

Has anybody out there ever had any experience with this particular model ???????
OrientalFood.jpg
ClearDeadmodz.jpg
DiodesForTank.jpg
DeadmodzOnOwl.jpg

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
Installing and removing the LED lights are simple and require only a pair of pliers and screwdriver. Simply attach the positive end to your positive post and the negative end to the negative post. You can either thread the wires through the post holes or wrap it around the screw on top.

Deadmodz - Pyrex RDA and PLURBOX - Taste The Difference

Reactions: thetrucker

jbok

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2014
Virginia
If you email them and tell them that you're interested you might be able to make a deal------I actually visited their store
Yeah I just might do that... I see on deadmods that their going for a heck allot more than $40 so Id be foolish not to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
Yes I will definatly post a pic of the dripper when it is lit up.

I had never heard of such a thing......I said to the young salesguy I want that dripper to make into a bottom feeder.

He say's ok this is the display model---I will go and get you one from the back.

He comes out and sits the box down and I am fiddling with my wallet--credit card stuff and he pulls out this little bag and says

these are the 3 led lites that go with it. I said "What In The World".....is this.

I went to their site when I got home and it says 3 leds are included as a bonus......

Reactions: roxynoodle
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread