Difference in 306 and 510 for dripping/sampling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA
Hey all. Looking to get a few attys for sampling juice. I've never dripped before and was just on MBV ordering some (awesome) juices, saw a good deal on Boge LR510 Cartos and picked them up. Can I just remove the poly and use these for dripping? Can't find anywhere if they're vertical or horizontal coils (does that matter for dripping?). Other than resistance and vape heat, what's the difference between these and something like a 306 joyetech?? Still like my clearos (for now) but want a sampling device! ;) TIA

Last edited:

Johnnie Price

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Waldorf, MD
The Boge cartos are vertical coil according to everything I've heard, and they don't work well for dripping. Go to Empire Mods, House of Vapor or Avid Vapor for some good ones.

The 510 atomizer looks like a normal cartomizer from the outside. Inside it has a little catch cup surrounding the coil. Some still have a bridge in them. The 306 is an eposed bridge design. When you take off the drip tip there is an upside down U of mesh which wicks liquid to the coil. I find the 306 to have too tight of a draw for me, but many people love them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread