Status
Not open for further replies.

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
I just got a couple of the new black Kanger Subtanks in this afternoon, and I have to say, the new design rocks!

For one, they look killer on my Provari Stealth!
8a900f850e7ebdef608281ce090c82d2.jpg

The redesigned airflow is fantastic! With small, medium, and full holes on both sides instead of just one side. The small hole setting is perfect for a mouth to lung vaper like myself!

The new Vertical coil OCC is working pretty good right now. I'm using the 1.2 ohm coil in it right now, and the flavor's great!
a261ffc875e9d94309adfef102e40f35.jpg

I haven't built on the new rba section yet but I'm kind of iffy on the design. This little screw holds the chimney on so it lines up the juice flow holes with the coil. It doesn't screw on like the old one does. I'll take it for a spin eventually though.
9a932e75bd95c5b560af2bc8bb27a12e.jpg

All in all I'm loving this version of the Subtank so far! The air flow is what I'm most happy about! I'm a MTL vaper and the original Subtank was a little to airy for me, but this on its smallest setting is perfect!!

Sent from my Commadore 64 using Tapatalk

Stubby

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Madison, WI USA
I picked up the subtank mini plus a few days ago, and though to soon to come to definite conclusions so far I am impressed. I backed away from getting the original because it looked like it was geared to high watt use with only a mediocre nod to the rest of us. Not so with the new version as the smallest hole works very well for MTL. It is up there with my kayfun for low watt use and a much simpler design.

Now if they just made a P3 connecter for it.

MotoMudder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2013
Sumner, WA
LOL! Its my DIY Absinthe. My ADV for the past year was Pluid. I love it so much I made my own. It took 2 or 3 months but I nailed it.

To answer your question... it might!
53ec367c2e616a5ff58eb6904fefb02e.jpg

Sent from my Commadore 64 using Tapatalk
Two questions:
where did that bottle come from?
Can I have it?
Never seen a Fallout juice. thats awesome

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Two questions:
where did that bottle come from?
Can I have it?
Never seen a Fallout juice. thats awesome
LOL! It's my DIY Absinthe. I vaped Radiator Pluid as my ADV for close to a year. When I started to DIY that was the first thing I wanted to try to make. After about 3 months of trial and error I finally nailed it. The bottles are old glass Pluid bottles I kept. The labels I made myself.

Reactions: MotoMudder

davevape55

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2015
Nevada City, CA.
www.google.com
Like the new look. Haven't bought one yet but still waiting to see if Kanger comes out with a 3.5ml. subtank with dual (wide) slots that are narrow like the mini for airflow. I tend to use the nano more because I change juices often and don't like pouring back into the bottles. I usually get thru most or all juice in tank and then clean it.Just a quick question. Do you prefer the 1.2 over the . 5 coils?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread