Status
Not open for further replies.

v1ks_

Has a pretty generic custom title
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
Latvia
Sooo... guess who's excited? :) I'm excited!
Just ordered Digiflavor LYNX from HG, since I never got around buying the Pharaoh I wanted and I have to admit that I swallowed the marketing bait on that "leak-proof" bit. Of course I'm not delusional and not taking everything I read for granted, but, eh, willing to give it a try. As much as I love my Tsunami, I must admit I have to grab a paper towel a bit more often than I would like...

Does anyone have any experience with this rda already?
Will post some, as soon as I get mine. :)
Cheers!

Sooo... guess who's excited? :) I'm excited!
Just ordered Digiflavor LYNX from HG, since I never got around buying the Pharaoh I wanted and I have to admit that I swallowed the marketing bait on that "leak-proof" bit. Of course I'm not delusional and not taking everything I read for granted, but, eh, willing to give it a try. As much as I love my Tsunami, I must admit I have to grab a paper towel a bit more often than I would like...

Does anyone have any experience with this rda already?
Will post some, as soon as I get mine. :)
Cheers!

Yea, I had the lynx for a while now. I too, coming from the tsunami wanted something leak proof with great flavor. The flavor is great, still think the tsunami is a tad bit flavorful, but not by much. I like the leak proof feature. However, being the sloppy dripper I am, I still manage to flood and leak it. Im not the type to count drops, I just dump through the drip tip.

If you drip straight down the middle, without hitting the coils it can be leak resistent. Also if you close off the airflow before putting it in your pocket, no leaks whats so ever. After doing that, I dont worry about excess juice leaking in my pocket at all, unless it flips upside down, which is rare.
Im thinking about getting the Pharoah, however, I feel this might be the same or maybe even better flavor wise. Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread