Not open for further replies.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
To be honest, and on a more positive note, I think that at some point not in the too distant future, a list will be unnecessary. I think the industry is *trying* to self regulate, it is a rocky road at the beginning, but the big name vendors have already "stepped up" and little by little there are more with test results. At least, enough for vapers who do not want to vape DAP to have a pretty decent selection of companies to buy from. It's a start. :)

Considering there are thousands of eliquid vendors, and many more each day, a definitive list will never happen, but I think many companies will WANT to show testing just as assurance to their customers, or to gain more customers, etc.
I certainly hope so. In the meanwhile, it can't hurt for us consumers to nudge them along a bit by asking for test results from anyone who doesn't have them prominently available.

I remember when I started vaping I couldn't do more than 10% PG......back in 2012 there really weren't many vendors at ALL who sold 100% VG eliquids. Really! It was a big topic for those of us who were PG sensitive. Now, almost everybody offers high VG etc.
Big difference. If you're PG sensitive and you buy a liquid that's sold as low-PG or PG-free but it's not, you'll know they're lying pretty much immediately upon vaping a bit of it. With diketones, that's not the case.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Mr ELiquid now has posted test results with all of the liquids.
As far as I know only Mountain Oak Vapor currently does that now.

I am new to this thread though.
Are there any I missed that post the test results right there with each liquid?

EDIT: I see Halo has posted all of their test results
EDIT: Not right next to the liquid though, but at least it's all there

GoBlue88

Jul 10, 2015

Their blog shows it for each liquid I believe

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY

Charlie Noble posts the results next to each liquid as well ( not all are DA/AP free though ), as does Vaporshark ( both for their own line and every line they carry ) . Juice Mafia has the results of most ( but not all ) listed next to each liquids. A few companies ( Njoy AC, Baker White etc ...) have published results of all liquids ( but not next to the liquid ). Nicvape has a different system. They test every batch ( finished liquid and concentrates ), and you can trace your liquid based on the lot number on your juice, to the specific batch.

NoFumus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2015
St. Paul, Minnesota
They test every batch ( finished liquid and concentrates ), and you can trace your liquid based on the lot number on your juice, to the specific batch.

I saw that, but was unsure how you'd check the juice before you purchased it. Probably I'm missing something.

Reactions: Mazinny

Dizzo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2015
Milwaukee
Well...
It has been decided to not do a sticky. They feel that if a thread is popular enough, it doesn't need to be sticky'd.
Sooooo. I guess we should start a new thread. one that is a list format that will be updated with vendors as needed. Along with links to the test info. The op should be someone who is willing to keep up with it. This thread should always be a work in progress.

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
NicQuid claims on the website that they don't use diacetyl or custard notes.

NicQuid® e-liquids are made from the finest GRAS, food grade artificial and natural flavorings. What you will never find in our e-liquid products are artificial dyes, artificial colors, added alcohol, or added water. To that, NicQuid® e-liquids do not contain diacetyl or ‘custard notes’. We start and end with the best.

I couldn't find anywhere on their website info about testing their e-liquids for diacetyl or ‘custard notes’ by a lab.This means most probably that they are based on the information they have from their flavorings provider for whom they say nothing.So not sure about their claim since there is no proof.
Thanks for the addition though :toast:

Sorry for the long wait for this reply. No, they send them straight to a testing company. I can't remember the name but if you give me a few days, I can found out the name of the company that does the testing.

However, if you contact NicQuid, they have all of their test results on file and would most likely be more than happy to share them with you via email or snail mail.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Can anyone recommend a good RY4 or bobas bounty style juice free of diacetyl and acetyl propionyl? My current favorite is nectar by neckbeard however I can't find any information on this subject and this juice. I have tried a few diketone free tested verified RY4's and for the most part they just don't do it for me.

BUMPING this question. Would love some complex tobaccos, like a Boba's type that are DA/AP free. Not sure also if anyone knows about GoodeJuice/ Oraganic #1 and if its chemical free but would love info.

Also if anyone gets results on GoodLife Vapor, please pass that along.

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
BUMPING this question. Would love some complex tobaccos, like a Boba's type that are DA/AP free. Not sure also if anyone knows about GoodeJuice/ Oraganic #1 and if its chemical free but would love info.

Hey Ang !

As far as tested RY4's go Mister E liquid RY4 gets very good reviews all around. It's top 10 in the " Really Big RY4 Roundup " The Really Big RY4 Roundup (long) | Page 288 | E-Cigarette Forum as compiled by BillHerbst. From the " tested diketone free liquids " , MOV Full Virginia Flake is also in that top 10 list, but it's a NET so obviously gunkier than a synthetic liquid.

GeJ Organic #1 is unlikely to have diketones as it's a pure NET, but it hasn't been tested as far as i know.

GoBlue88

Jul 10, 2015

Check out charlie noble, numerous complex RY4s. I vaped some CN smoked yogurt this morning, RY4, vanilla, and a light yogurt taste. All flavors had links to lab reports.

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Check out charlie noble, numerous complex RY4s. I vaped some CN smoked yogurt this morning, RY4, vanilla, and a light yogurt taste. All flavors had links to lab reports.

But not all are diketone free. Also, besides possibly the " pistachio " RY4 no other flavor in their lineup is considered a RY4.

p.s. i can't find the link to lab reports on their site any more !? Am i looking in the wrong place ? I know they were there !!

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Ok i didn't check the description, but any type of yogurt is not considered a RY4 by most, i believe. Did you locate the link to the lab certificates btw ?

Good catch. I just looked and the link to lab reports appear to be gone.

Reactions: Mazinny
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread