Last edited:
Reactions: Weedity

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I don't know. I've always heard they don't have diacetyl...

Steve,let me just repeat the "mantra". As Dr. F said, without a test result you do not know.

Even they do not know.

You cannot rely on "ad copy" on a website. :)

The purpose of this topic was to point out diketone free vendors. Until AIV provides test results, and since I know that most all graham cracker and marshmallow flavorings contain AP, I will not vape it.

As you know, "cGMP guidelines" only refers to a cleanliness thing. And I have no idea what "natural flavors" are. If they mean organic then that is even more worrisome because in a lab, making synthetic flavorings, you can "take out the bad stuff." In organic flavorings, you can't and some flavors have naturally-occurring levels of diacetyls. So in most cases it is safer to vape lab-created flavorings.

but i have no idea what "natural flavors" means????

Anyway, it is good that they are pursuing testing.....let us know when they have those results up. :)

sisu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2014
Texas

mario23

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2014
south fla
Have we heard back on a sticky that can be updated?

In the alternative, I'm happy to create something online, likely a Google Sheets that is shared publicly visible, that can be updated and maintained.

If we want to wait for a mod, I'm cool with that. If anyone wants something else, or even something in the interim, just let me know and I'll get it rolling.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I would appreciate something like this. It would be so much easier to review that way.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Alice In Vapeland's 15 Foot Falls is a complex tobacco with graham cracker. Delicious...

Fifteen Foot Falls | Alice in Vapeland

UGH...super late responding to this. Not sure why, but this new forum format is a PITA trying to navigate/finding old threads for me.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I did not like this one at all. Weird after taste to me.

Just wanted to pop in and see if there's any more vendors to add to the DA/AP list that actually posted results. I do appreciate vendors that test for DA but for me, I need to know about AP too. So far, my juice has dwindled WAY down to just unflavored and Halo. I thought I'd go crazy without my bakery types but I've been ok without them.

I guess since I've also FINALLY have been dropping my nic from 12 to 6, that has been my main focus over flavors. Still looking for more complex, deeper flavored Tobacos that are also DA/AP free so please list vendors as you guys find them!

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
UGH...super late responding to this. Not sure why, but this new forum format is a PITA trying to navigate/finding old threads for me.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I did not like this one at all. Weird after taste to me.

Just wanted to pop in and see if there's any more vendors to add to the DA/AP list that actually posted results. I do appreciate vendors that test for DA but for me, I need to know about AP too. So far, my juice has dwindled WAY down to just unflavored and Halo. I thought I'd go crazy without my bakery types but I've been ok without them.

I guess since I've also FINALLY have been dropping my nic from 12 to 6, that has been my main focus over flavors. Still looking for more complex, deeper flavored Tobacos that are also DA/AP free so please list vendors as you guys find them!
Have you tried any of the MOV synthetic tobacco's ? Rangler seems to be quite popular.

gjam

Aug 29, 2015
Climax, Ks.
Diketones, Diacetyl, Acetyl propionyl, & Acetoin. This is all new and very interesting to me and it sounds like it should be of great concern to all in the vaping community because healthy smoking is what we strive for. I think that this should be much more than a discussion but a full fledged page should be dedicated to this subject. Furthermore e-juice manufactures should have to conform to a strict set of ingredient information and this should start with the bulk product wholesalers that provide the building block ingredients that make up the retailers blended product. I have been interested in making juice but, the last thing I want to do is introduce harmful chemicals into myself or potential customers. Fellow babies can I get an Amen ??? ..................................................G

Reactions: AngiBe

Gauntlgrym

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2013
OH
don't know if anyone has mentioned this company yet, so sorry if already known.
Charlie Noble eliquids all appear to be Diacetyl free, and only some have trace amounts of AP (less than 75ug). most that have AP are only between 10-30ug. they have done testing on ALL the liquids they sell.

*if you want to check, pdf is next to every liquid you select on the site*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread