Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Hi Mr.Mann thanks for your reply and for looking :)
I can't find any tests results either - they do say no diketones are used in their liquids on their website but no test results are posted. I have emailed them so i will post their response when i get it.

Oh bother. I like Indigo, but the claims without test results MUST cease. Hopefully they do have results.

metapuff

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2009
san francisco
Looks like they haven't tested yet, unfortunately...
We source only diacetyl-free ingredients. We are in the process of acquiring laboratory testing of our juices and hope to make these results available to you soon!

FAQ | Alice in Vapeland

hopefully they will also test for acetoin as well as DA/AP. many vendors are leaving that one out and it is known to produce DA when heated.

the only vendors testing for all three of these are Totally Wicked and The Clean vape

Reactions: AngiBe

The Au Hawk

Dec 23, 2015

Muffin_man

Jan 18, 2016
Hey everyone. This list made me sign up to the site. I'm in the UK but interested in USA and European diketone free vendors.

Incase you didn't know.
Generals juices - is a completely diketone free uk company (even a decent custard vape).
Manabush - all da/ap free, some are acetoin free, but all lab tested with results of all diketones.

I have a question about texas select vapor, I love ceral vapes and fruit loops flavoured particularly. I can't get hold of texas select super loops in the UK, all the websites thay sell texas select look to be older stock in the UK... will this still be diketone free as I see they only recently completed the testing and think they may have reformulated there flavours to make them diketone free?? Any help appreciated.

Muffin_man

Jan 18, 2016
Bumping the question above ^^^^^

I got great awnsers from an email exchange with Brett from texas select vapor. Was very helpful, basically all the 'classic flavours' on the website have not changed formula, just the pg vg ratio. So in theory should be the same test results, he also explained how some flavours have been discontinued and have changed formula.
It turns out the UK sellers still have the older discontinued flavours in stock and these have not been tested, they do not have the newly formulated flavors yet and are still selling the old type, even after asking they told me they WERE tested and diketone free, glad I didn't take there word for it. Took alot of hassle but got the awnser I was looking for in the end.
Hope this helps someone. (This may also apply for shops in the USA that still have left over older stock. All the new stock has DA/AP with a green tick on the bottle).

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
I got great awnsers from an email exchange with Brett from texas select vapor. Was very helpful, basically all the 'classic flavours' on the website have not changed formula, just the pg vg ratio. So in theory should be the same test results, he also explained how some flavours have been discontinued and have changed formula.
It turns out the UK sellers still have the older discontinued flavours in stock and these have not been tested, they do not have the newly formulated flavors yet and are still selling the old type, even after asking they told me they WERE tested and diketone free, glad I didn't take there word for it. Took alot of hassle but got the awnser I was looking for in the end.
Hope this helps someone. (This may also apply for shops in the USA that still have left over older stock. All the new stock has DA/AP with a green tick on the bottle).

Thanks for sharing the info! :thumb:

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Just FWIW , i have noticed many vendors with notices on their websites that say all are juice is diketone free but i would bet the house it's not true in many cases.

I actually corresponded with the owners etc.. at some of these sites and i said i need to know with absolute certainty that your juices are free of AP etc.. because i am severely allergic to some diketone's and i was about to order .

I needed to know with certainty before ordering and i was told that we have not tested any of our juices and we post what is listed on the flavor manufacturers websites or what office personal has told us in the past .

So much for actual diketone free juice if that is the case , many manufacturers have claimed diketone free when in fact that was clearly not the case after independent testing .

charlzrocks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Hamilton, MS
It seems to me that this thread is a lot of data, opinion, speculation and so on. That is fine and good, however I have looked through about 10 pages and have yet to find a "List" of diketone free vendors. I see 1 or 2 here, 3 there (that list their test results) but no actual list. Am I missing something here or is this thread more for discussion purposes than listing those vendors. Could someone actually compile a list?

NoFumus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2015
St. Paul, Minnesota
It seems to me that this thread is a lot of data, opinion, speculation and so on. That is fine and good, however I have looked through about 10 pages and have yet to find a "List" of diketone free vendors. I see 1 or 2 here, 3 there (that list their test results) but no actual list. Am I missing something here or is this thread more for discussion purposes than listing those vendors. Could someone actually compile a list?

The Diketone free tested vendors list

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I am looking for some good diketone free tobacco flavors. Any ideas? I know of Halo but wanted to try others. at least 15mg nicotine - I don't use the big fancy devices anymore! Thanks.
I liked Mr. ELiquid RY4 and Mountain Oak Vapors Smokey Mountain 555.
I bought more of the RY4, and would have bought more of the 555 but MOV has too much VG for me.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014

William Hartman

Nov 29, 2015
Silent Hill
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread