StealthyTX

Hates brass
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2012
Austin, TX
Hey there,
Anyone know about Indigo vapor?

Not seeing any results for tests. Maybe I am not looking in the right place?

Hi Mr.Mann thanks for your reply and for looking :)
I can't find any tests results either - they do say no diketones are used in their liquids on their website but no test results are posted. I have emailed them so i will post their response when i get it.

I too, have enjoyed Indigo Vapor in the past, and a couple months ago emailed them asking if they had test results...no response.

I tried posting to their facebook page:
i0ms2w2.jpg

again, no response. They just lost a long time customer.

Reactions: AngiBe

GameDesigner

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2013
Austin, TX
I too, have enjoyed Indigo Vapor in the past, and a couple months ago emailed them asking if they had test results...no response.

I tried posting to their facebook page:
i0ms2w2.jpg

again, no response. They just lost a long time customer.
Geez, that's shameful. They're either dumb or playing dumb. Not sure which is worse in this case.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
I have been looking at Charlie Noble. They have test results on all there liquid and seem to all be diketone free they also test for acetoin. Anyone else tried these??

CN has a huge following and a ton of people here on this forum love them. I've only tried a few flavors and it wasn't my thing but if I rememeber correctly, I think it's high VG and I usually don't do high VG. Search the forum for Charlie Noble and you'll see a ton of great reviews

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Haven't read past the first couple of pages so I am sorry if it has been asked, but if diacetyl is used in creamy and buttery flavors, does that mean it is usually in bakery flavors, too? Bakery/creamy flavors are my favorite :(

Certain flavorings are known to have DA/AP and it does usually fall into the bakery category. I can't say ALL but a lot of them. These bakery type ejuices can be made without the chemicals but there is a "taste adjustment" to those that are low or free of DA/AP.

Muffin_man

Jan 18, 2016
So the list so far for da/ap and acetoin free is now:

The clean vape
Texas select vapor
Charlie noble
Tottally wicked
Generals juices
Colonel booms

I have ordered and tried a selection of juice from all of these suppliers. I have found the ones I like and also had some awful ones but now have a rotation of liquids I enjoy just like when I didn't know about da/ap and acetoin!

My rotation :

The clean vape - loops
Texas select vapor - vape the rainbow/ watermelon bubblegum
Generals juices - generals custard
Charlie Noble - pistachio Ry4

There are also a few liquids I have in that rotation that are da/ap and acetoin free, but the vendors are not on the above list as there whole range is not free of them.

These are:
Twelve monkeys - Kanzi
Manabush - coyote coconut

William Hartman

Nov 29, 2015
Silent Hill
www.Vaporfi.com

Thanks for the info on natural vendors, I tried Vaporfi and the nicotine is the best tasting I have had. They do custom mixing for free on 30ml bottles for like 15 bucks plus shipping. And they don't use those annoying dropper bottles. It's a good change of pace from all of those premade mystery flavors everyone seems to enjoy everywhere.

Ralph Furley

Jan 28, 2016

The clean vape
Texas select vapor
Charlie noble
Tottally wicked
Generals juices
Colonel booms

I have ordered and tried a selection of juice from all of these suppliers. I have found the ones I like and also had some awful ones but now have a rotation of liquids I enjoy just like when I didn't know about da/ap and acetoin!

My rotation :

The clean vape - loops

There are also a few liquids I have in that rotation that are da/ap and acetoin free, but the vendors are not on the above list as there whole range is not free of them.

These are:
Twelve monkeys - Kanzi

I've tried the clean vape before, they aren't bad at all. Newearthvape.com has some really tasty custard/cream/dessert type flavors. It's one of the only premium tasting diketone free e-juices I've found.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts

The clean vape
Texas select vapor
Charlie noble
Tottally wicked
Generals juices
Colonel booms

My rotation :

The clean vape - loops

These are:
Twelve monkeys - Kanzi
Thanks for posting this.
Would you talk a bit more about the coyote coconut flavor? It sounds quite nice.
Not sure if you're in the UK (which seems like it's the source for the juice) but if you're in the US, are there any issues with customs or high postage?

Muffin_man

Jan 18, 2016
Thanks for posting this.
Would you talk a bit more about the coyote coconut flavor? It sounds quite nice.
Not sure if you're in the UK (which seems like it's the source for the juice) but if you're in the US, are there any issues with customs or high postage?

No problem, I posted it in the hope that it would help someone.
Yes I am from the UK so I wouldn't know about customs costs for postage for you, when I have ordered from the US it has usually taken 3-4 days to get to the UK and then 14 days just to leave customs! I have then had to pay £8 handling fee on top of 20% of the value of the item.

Okay so Manabush is very popular over here, I loved a few from there range but after being tested they found acetoin in them, but not coyote coconut and 1 or 2 others. It's not a very sweet coconut, it's a tobacco/coconut which is just very moreish. The whole manabush range is made with the same base of flavours and there all very good, many people do not even realise they are tobacco flavour.
If you are gonna order from the website I have discount codes.

There is one way to get around the customs charges for us both, if you would like I could buy it and send it to you as a gift this = no charges, in return there is a juice I really want to try from the USA but cannot get hold of in the UK and they will not ship internationally :(. Obviously a certain amount of trust is required in doing this.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
No problem, I posted it in the hope that it would help someone.
Yes I am from the UK so I wouldn't know about customs costs for postage for you, when I have ordered from the US it has usually taken 3-4 days to get to the UK and then 14 days just to leave customs! I have then had to pay £8 handling fee on top of 20% of the value of the item.

Okay so Manabush is very popular over here, I loved a few from there range but after being tested they found acetoin in them, but not coyote coconut and 1 or 2 others. It's not a very sweet coconut, it's a tobacco/coconut which is just very moreish. The whole manabush range is made with the same base of flavours and there all very good, many people do not even realise they are tobacco flavour.
If you are gonna order from the website I have discount codes.

There is one way to get around the customs charges for us both, if you would like I could buy it and send it to you as a gift this = no charges, in return there is a juice I really want to try from the USA but cannot get hold of in the UK and they will not ship internationally :(. Obviously a certain amount of trust is required in doing this.
I spoke with a vaping friend who has ordered Grant's vanilla custard shipped to the US and he said there wasn't any duty charged on it here, perhaps because it was under a certain $ amount, so doesn't look like it'll be a problem on this end.
Where are you in the UK and what's the US juice? I may be in London in the Spring or Summer, and if you're close to London I can bring you a bottle and you can pay me.

Muffin_man

Jan 18, 2016
I spoke with a vaping friend who has ordered Grant's vanilla custard shipped to the US and he said there wasn't any duty charged on it here, perhaps because it was under a certain $ amount, so doesn't look like it'll be a problem on this end.
Where are you in the UK and what's the US juice? I may be in London in the Spring or Summer, and if you're close to London I can bring you a bottle and you can pay me.

Use discount code POTV10 for 10% off your order.
I live on the outskirts of London, so that would be great if I still don't get hold of it.
Well there are 2, I'm on a mission to find the best fruit loops diketone free vape, so I'm trying to get Texas select vapors - super loops and also Craft vapes - Happiness.
That reminds me craft vapes is da/ap free and acetoin free so this list has another addition.

List:

The clean vape
Texas select vapor
Charlie noble
Tottally wicked
Generals juices
Colonel booms
Craft vapes

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Use discount code POTV10 for 10% off your order.
I live on the outskirts of London, so that would be great if I still don't get hold of it.
Well there are 2, I'm on a mission to find the best fruit loops diketone free vape, so I'm trying to get Texas select vapors - super loops and also Craft vapes - Happiness.
That reminds me craft vapes is da/ap free and acetoin free so this list has another addition.

List:

The clean vape
Texas select vapor
Charlie noble
Tottally wicked
Generals juices
Colonel booms
Craft vapes
Thanks for the coupon code. I think what I'll do is hold off on it until I know whether I'll be over there.
I'll put you on my action item list, and if I do come over [which I hope I do, as London is my favorite place] I'll PM you and we can figure out what you might not have been able to get your hands on.

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY

List:

The clean vape
Texas select vapor
Charlie noble
Tottally wicked
Generals juices
Colonel booms
Craft vapes
I don't really have an opinion on acetoin in e-liquid, but just want to point out Charlie Noble liquids are not all acetoin free. Also, the newer ones don't have test results up yet.

Muffin_man

Jan 18, 2016
I don't really have an opinion on acetoin in e-liquid, but just want to point out Charlie Noble liquids are not all acetoin free. Also, the newer ones don't have test results up yet.

My bad, should of looked more into this. Damn, because I love his ry4 pistachio.
Revised list.

The clean vape
Texas select vapor
Tottally wicked
Generals juices
Colonel booms
Craft vapes

Lacit1707

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2014
CT
hopefully they will also test for acetoin as well as DA/AP. many vendors are leaving that one out and it is known to produce DA when heated.

the only vendors testing for all three of these are Totally Wicked and The Clean Vape

just checked out Totally Wicked... Anyone use their liquids? They dont give a description as to what the liquids are thoguh.... example: Diavlo Liquid

With flavors influenced by Film Noir meets the Godfather with a London twist, we bring you Diavlo.

Born from a passion for the highest quality e-liquid and influenced by the underbelly of London, our Diavlo range is perfected for the palates of vapers. A higher VG content means when using the right hardware, you can create thick, opulent clouds of vapor. But for everyday vaping it will deliver a smooth hit that encompass lavish flavors remaining perfectly balanced, for an impeccable all day vape.

Sourced and created in the UK using only the highest grade of components, Diavlo is a premium range of e-liquid. Continuing our commitment to produce our own products and pass the value onto our customers, we offer the Diavlo at a price that defies the exceptional standards of the range.

Muffin_man

Jan 18, 2016
just checked out Totally Wicked... Anyone use their liquids? They dont give a description as to what the liquids are thoguh.... example: Diavlo Liquid

With flavors influenced by Film Noir meets the Godfather with a London twist, we bring you Diavlo.

Born from a passion for the highest quality e-liquid and influenced by the underbelly of London, our Diavlo range is perfected for the palates of vapers. A higher VG content means when using the right hardware, you can create thick, opulent clouds of vapor. But for everyday vaping it will deliver a smooth hit that encompass lavish flavors remaining perfectly balanced, for an impeccable all day vape.

Sourced and created in the UK using only the highest grade of components, Diavlo is a premium range of e-liquid. Continuing our commitment to produce our own products and pass the value onto our customers, we offer the Diavlo at a price that defies the exceptional standards of the range.

I found it difficult to get actual flavour descriptions. My friend lives near the totally wicked Vape shop and got me two from them.
Mickey blue eyes (blueberry yoghurt)
Tommy two tubes (mango and lychee)
I didn't like them to be honest, very strong flavour, the smell overpowers everything else in my juice draw. Can smell them before I even open the draw! And I might be a bit crazy but I'm sure these juices were the reason I couldn't sleep all night after vaping them in the evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread