• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Directory of All Spokane-Area Brick-and-Mortar E-Cig Supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.

izak

Dec 5, 2011
Washington
I thought that this might be a good place to centralize this information.

Spokane

Addison E-Cigarettes
3623 East 29th Avenue
Spokane, WA 99223
(702) 742-8977
addisonecig.com

Spokane E-Cigarette
3623 East 29th Avenue
Spokane, WA 99223
(509) 534-0196 ()
spokaneecig.com
[NOT a brick and mortar store, just the office for this supplier]

Vapor Lounge
707 West Main Avenue
Spokane, WA 99201
(509) 473-9495
vaporlounge.com

Smart Smoke
211 North Wall Street
(888) 356-4654 ext. 14
4750 N Division
(888) 356-4654 ext. 11
Spokane, WA

asmartsmoke.com

Best eCiggy
1101 W. Wellesley Ave.
Spokane WA
509-325-7421
www.besteciggy.com

Spokane Valley

Freedom Electronic Cigarettes
2302 N. Argonne Rd
Spokane Valley, WA 99212
509-892-2451
www.freedom-electronic-cigarette.com/home

Smart Smoke
13412 E Nora
Ave # 1, Spokane Valley, WA
(509) 474-9002

Best eCiggy
1431 N. Argonne Rd.
Spokane Valley
509-928-7676

Airway Heights

Best eCiggy
13218 W. Highway 2.
Airway Heights
509-244-2330

Smart Smoke
12924 W Sunset Hwy
Airway Heights, WA 99001
(888)356-4654 opt 25

‎I know I've got to be missing some, so let me know :) I don't intend to list gas stations or supermarkets where one can pick up e-cigs, but I think I might list tobacco shops and the such. I think I might also annotate each entry with a short list of what they offer (seems tough to find any 808 big batt parts in town, for example, and Smart Smoke is everywhere!) and maybe what some of the price points are.

moonlessnight

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2011
Spokane WA
Becareful buying at a brick and mortar store. Yes it's convenient but they are over priced. I like smart smoke they have a quality product but have a huge markup and besteciggy has good customer service but their liquid IMHO is subpar and killed 2 of my attys in a matter of days. I haven't checked out all of the rest but a few of the other places websites such as Addison ecig looks sketchy at best. I would suggest ordering from one of the forum suppliers if possible.

izak

Dec 5, 2011
Washington
I agree with you moonlessnight. Everything I have come across in brick-and-mortar stores is overpriced. For example, the Spokane "Sauce" which I've seen around town (and all over idaho even!) is about $1.00/mL, and it only comes in a few flavors (which I have never tried, personally). I can get a large variety of flavors and such from, e.g., myfreedomsmokes.com for about $0.50/mL, and that's order 30mL at a time. If I ordered more, I get breaks. Also, the batteries and so forth are quite steeply marked up; I can get Ego batts for less than $20 if I look around, and I've never seen anything like that in the store for less than $30.

I went into besteciggy last month, but I ended up ordering from V2. The salespeople were very nice, and they let me make my own mistakes, but I am going to go in there tomorrow and check out their stuff again because they had big batts.

Smart Smoke is a decent cig, quite a few people I know are trying it, but it is a ripoff in terms of price. I don't find anything special about their tech or flavors, but maybe I'm just not getting something.

I think it would be nice to have info here in case of emergency, at the very least. At most, perhaps we could influence some young entreprenurial businessperson to add some tech or juice to their storefront for decent prices, knowing they might have a small community of dedicated customers...

tanikir

ECF Veteran
I am a distributor in Kennewick. I don't have a brick and mortar, but specialize in meeting up with people for direct sales after they've tried the product. Might be hard for emergencies, but I do make it up to Spokane at times. I can also drop something in the mail and have it delivered the next day without the normal exorbitant rates. My prices are pretty close to online and definitely don't have the normal markup.

You can find me on Facebook and I can be reached at 509-438-6876.

Last edited:

izak

Dec 5, 2011
Washington
Sorry all, it's been a hectic week so I haven't been able to get to this thread.

@BOOMH - I actually haven't been to many of the stores. It seems like the best deals are at besteciggy in Airway Heights. The people there are quite nice and didn't push me toward purchasing anything at all. They have mini's, super mini's, and many varieties of fat batts. They also sell juice. I can't remember the price points, though. However, I do know that, for example, Smart Smoke is wretchedly overpriced. The stores don't carry juice, either; you have to buy pre-filleds.

@tanikir - This is an interesting concept. I assume you just distribute bloog? They have great prices on juice, but I haven't tried any. It is unfortunate that they only carry mini's, but it is a great way to start people on the ecig.

Finally, Spokane Values (www.valuescoupons.com) is carrying a Spokane Cigar and Tobacco (Spokane Cigar - Home - Spokane, WA) coupon for a free bottle of e-liquid with any electronic cigarette set purchase (starting at $60). I have no clue what e-cig kits they are peddling; the "vaporizer" section of their site is not e-cigs.

Cheers, and happy vaping!

tanikir

ECF Veteran
@izak - I plan to start carrying other juices in the future, but for now I just carry Bloog. I understand most experienced vapers on here aren't interested in mini's. But, I really believe they are the best mini's on the market and as such are awesome for someone who's starting out. I have tried larger setups and found that for myself, I didn't have any reason to switch because the Bloog did so well. I may carry more in the future after I become more established.

dotma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
Spokane, WA
Thanks for this list, Izak! I bought a smart smoke as my first unit (don't do it, you'll spend wayyyy more money than it is worth). I have been to best eciggy. THe guy there was awesomely nice, he gave me about 3 sample bottles of juice, all VG. I wasnt real crazy about the juice, however. There is another shop that is always on the radio that i have been to but I cannot remember what they are called. Really nice shop, the PVs are rather on the expensive side. (they had a 5 or 6 volt mod that i tried out that was great but it was $200 and nothing really special). They did have a lot of equipment there though. I have been to the vapor lounge once. Wasnt as big as i had thought it would be. I did buy some juice there too, double mint i believe, and it was pretty good and they let you try whatever you want to try as far as juice goes.

izak

Dec 5, 2011
Washington
Thanks, apuck, I'll have to check it out, and add it to the list.

As an update, I finally made it to the Vapor Lounge. The guy there was real nice, but the prices on the juices were a little steep. However, I got a 20mL bottle of "Desert Ship" for $20, and it was quite good! If I ever have an emergency juice need, I'll definitely drop in on the folks. Unfortunately, they don't have any accessories for the Echo. :(

apuck

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2012
Washington State
$20 for 20ml? How do these guys expect to stay in business? That place I mentioned up north is about the same, really friendly and really overpriced, again about $1 a ml. They have a few eGo type starter kits, cartos/attys and some mods. I tried one mod in particular I believe it was a 6v. It was nice and hit well, they wanted $200 for it, I found the same one online for $84. I wasn't interested in buying it at either price I was just curious to see how much it was marked up. Kinda blows my mind.

Last edited:

izak

Dec 5, 2011
Washington
I really do wish they wouldn't mark up so dramatically, but once you start thinking of all the associated costs of running a brick-and-mortar affair, I can understand *some* markup. They claim that their Ego pieces are Joyetech, but they aren't listed in Joyetech's authorized distributors on their website. This is the most off-putting, to me. On the other hand, all the salespeople are really nice, and they are all very excited to talk about their ecig experiences, so that is a plus :)

apuck

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2012
Washington State
I agree with you on all accounts izak first "official" eGos. The first kit I bought was from a brick and mortar that sold me an "official" eGo kit for $110 (yeah, I was kinda dumb then), which I know now was a knock off, they said they had the paperwork and everything to document it. In retrospect maybe I should have asked to look at it, but at that point I didn't even know what an eGo was. Second I realize that these businesses need to cover overhead and turn a profit and whatnot, but I don't understand how they are going to keep doing it other than to prey on noobs. Once I bought my eGo I went home and started the research on it (yeah I'm backward) and saw all the kits, bits, bangs, whistles, and prices. I realized I had been taken and began the mailman chase like most everyone else.

I have stuck my head back in their store a couple of times, once to let them know that the kit they sold me caught on fire (after less than 90 days), and another time just to see if prices or anything had changed. The staff is some of the friendliest salespeople I have ever dealt with, but I just can't justify buying anything from them when I can get the same or better for a fraction of the price. Now if they dropped their prices some, I would probably buy from them out of convenience, and my desire to support a local business. I'm sure others feel this way too, but its like the stores just want to make one big sale instead of one medium and lots of smalls later. Just seems like a recipe for failure to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread