New York
Last edited:

Xobeloot

The Dirty Monkey
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2013
Grafenwöhr, Germany
It depends on the nicotine level ordered.

36mg is approximately 85%vg

The lower the nic level, the higher the VG.

The reason for this is I use 75vg/25pg nic base. All extracts and flavorings are pg based.

I then cut the extract, flavoring and 100mg base with 100% vg.

At 0mg, it is close to 100%vg.

Xobeloot

The Dirty Monkey
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2013
Grafenwöhr, Germany
Caveat. I say approximately because each flavor is different. Bomber uses 6% less extract than Blonde. Redhead is a mix of the two with added flavorings, and so on.

The sweetener used is 100% liquid stevia extract (alcohol-free), so the chances of a chemical allergy from that are non-existent compared to juice that uses saccharine or sucralose.

All flavorings used are Lorann or TFA.

What kind of reaction are you having?

A way to test if you are allergic to the stevia would be to use only Blonde for a bit. Blonde contains no sweetener.

Last edited:

Xobeloot

The Dirty Monkey
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2013
Grafenwöhr, Germany
In other news, my FTX ends friday, then i caught the long shaft and got a 24hr duty sat-sun.

I've been given mon-tues off as comp time. Assuming nothing comes up between now and this weekend, i will invoice sat/sun. Will use Mon to bottle and tues to ship.

After that i'm gone for another 2 weeks. Has been a crazy run lately. I need to get this run out the door and then it's time to start prepping for the move to Germany.

I appreciate all of your support and thank you for your patience during these crazy times! I feel like life is suffocating me!

brookj1986

Super Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2013
Chicago, IL
While I love me my nicoticket, had to vote for the bomber. Was tempted to put the blonde as I think that has taken favor over the bomber of late, but I have substantially more bomber than anything else, and it is a truly spectacular, true tobacco vape. Sorry, but the virus only had hints of tobacco. More like breakfast... i got a lot of maple from that... not a cigar like your poo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread