igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
hi all,

it would seem that there are quite a few people who say i should keep the scoring system in place as they find it a great help.
over at the TW forum where i also posted my OP some guys have started a poll to try and get me to keep it!
i will go with the majority verdict and would appreciate it if people could leave a vote as well.

Should Scott keep his scores in his reviews?

i was thinking of maybe having a score system for any e-cigs i purchase and dont have codes for but still personally think leaving it out altogether is not such a bad thing.

still, majority rules!

cheers again for all the nice comments and input guys n gals.........i really appreciate it! :)

Smo

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2009
Italy
ROFL i went over there, checked the poll score and it's 26-0 already on the YES side. Can't bother registering.

Scott, keep up the good work pal, you always sounded honest, sincere and coherent to me, from what seems a life ago when i first saw your reviews on youtube. Actually, you were the first reviewer i discovered =)

Things are surely running fast for us vapers now.

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
Scott,
I really like the fact that us tell us if you bought the unit or it was a review model.

Scott,
I really hate the fact when I watch your reviews my wife becomes suddenly interested once she hears you voice from the other room.... HMMM

LMAO!!!!

we are just friends!!!!........honest!!! :pervy:

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
Yah, Scott, isn't it time you started talking like an American and stop pretending you're English? After all, Clive Owen and Kate Winslet can do it. Why can't you? :)

its taken me 34 years to perfect this accent..........there is no going back now! lol

SpaceCadet

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2009
Scotland
Scott, I can not believe how much BS has been thrown your way over this so-called issue. I've found the reviews immensely helpful (and yes, scoring should stay, I've voted on TW - still unanimous!). I've certainly seen poor reviews - the ginseng e-juice one couldn't have been more honest!

I bought the Evo partly based on your review, and the 801 USB passthrough entirely based on your review as I trusted your opinion by then! Both lived up to your assessments.

My next purchase will probably be the Pilot. I've seen reviews by others that make it seem a good choice, but would still like to see you review it :D

ApOsTle51

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
UK
i'd too keep the scoring system , after all it is a review and not just a demonstration.
I still don't get why people think it's just an attack on Scott , this is about all reviewers that recieve things free of charge from suppliers for the sole purpose of review., it's just the fact Scott's the only one discussing these measures. terra's doin his bit too you know !!!

If these guys are gonna be around recommending to us what to spend our money on, hosted on a forum that some of us pay for, I see no harm in putting as many measures in place to avoid another "PARKEDGATE".

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
Scott, I can not believe how much BS has been thrown your way over this so-called issue. I've found the reviews immensely helpful (and yes, scoring should stay, I've voted on TW - still unanimous!). I've certainly seen poor reviews - the ginseng e-juice one couldn't have been more honest!

I bought the Evo partly based on your review, and the 801 USB passthrough entirely based on your review as I trusted your opinion by then! Both lived up to your assessments.

My next purchase will probably be the Pilot. I've seen reviews by others that make it seem a good choice, but would still like to see you review it :D

hi mate,

thank you for your nice comments, i really appreciate it!
i should be getting a Pilot this week with a bit of luck so expect a review some time over the next 2 weeks!

Leaford,

better late than never my friend! i read your blog many times and in fact left you a reply several weeks ago. i fully respect the level of trust that you and dusty have rightfully gained and hope to achieve that myself.
you are right of course, and i will just keep doing what im doing and remain honest to my word.

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
If these guys are gonna be around recommending to us what to spend our money on, hosted on a forum that some of us pay for, I see no harm in putting as many measures in place to avoid another "PARKEDGATE".

agreed, it can only make things better for all the forum members if we are very clear and not misleading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread