Discreet Vaping...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Wermhat

Vaping Master
Jun 9, 2015
Texas
Scouting has changed a lot in the last 30 years. When I was in, the scoutmasters all smoked like freight trains. Lol! I would take a walk and get out of sight. +1 on buying a small disposable rig that you won't mind losing in the woods if you have to/happen to drop it. Be discrete and be courteous. If the gathering is large enough, chances are you won't be the only one looking to sneak off for a puff of nicotine.

Wow1420

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2013
Somewhere out there
I'm looking for tips on just that. Keeping vapor down I was considering a PG juice blend but not sure if it would work. Is it possible to vape straight PG (with nic of course)

I mix 20/80 PG/VG and use higher nic & lower watts when I want to be discreet. There's still some visible vapor, but not nearly so much, probably not visible from a distance.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I'm looking for tips on just that. Keeping vapor down I was considering a PG juice blend but not sure if it would work. Is it possible to vape straight PG (with nic of course)

90 PG 10 H2O, yup 10% water (distilled) , build a higher ohm coil, and take small drags and hold it in for 4-5 seconds. You should get little to no exhaled vapor. This is my stealth mix, it's very thin though, and I use it in a tank.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Well, I stealth vape at the cinema or rock concerts. I try to be discreet and don't draw attention to myself. I always sit in the back row of the theater, wait until the lights are down and the movie or show has started. I do the double inhale technique; hardly any vapor is present once I exhale. No special Pg/Vg juices, just what I always use day in and day out.

I use a stealthy little mechanical mod. It uses a little 18350 battery and a 45mm cartomizer in the mod. Only $8 at MadVapes.

Smoktech Gripper

gripper-2.png
.gripper-mod-stardust_m.jpg

There is a "gripper extender" you can buy for $4 more to be able to replace the cartomizer and put any 510 connector juice attachment on the mod, like the above clearomizer.

Last edited:

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Dutch oven in the tent. Mmmm, someone say cobbler?

If the gathering is large enough, chances are you won't be the only one looking to sneak off for a puff of nicotine.

This. I've made long-term friendships with other degenerate dads at these type of outings.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread