Status
Not open for further replies.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Releasing on the 23rd at noon PST. $269.95. Full size and Mini versions.
ProVariMiniTitanium-4.jpg

SPECIAL LIMITED EDITION!
The Titanium Mini ProVari 2.5 is made of top grade Titanium. This ultralight ProVari Mini 2.5 also features the new flat top cap design. You will be amazed at how strong and lightweight this device is!
We only made a limited quantity and when they are sold out, they are gone. Due to the complexity of machining these parts, we were only able to make a small batch.
Get a rare Titanium ProVari Mini while they last.

The ProVari™ V2.5 Mini Titanium Model Includes:
• 1 ProVari Mini variable voltage electronic vaporizer in a silver color. Made of lightweight Titanium
• 510 Atomizer Connection
The Special Edition Titanium features a custom TI logo on the tube and end cap.

Note that the top cap beauty ring and removable 510 connection are made of stainless steel, everything else is ultralight Titanium

This item does not include Atomizer, batteries or Charger.
During checkout you have the option to purchase these items.
Features:
• Microprocessor controlled
• 2.9-6.0 variable voltage range with .1 volt increments
• Built-in digital display
• AccuSet™ Technology - Self-Calibration Feature
• Atomizer Ohm's checker built-in
• Battery voltage checker built-in
• Translucent light-up pushbutton with low battery indicator
• Single battery design
• Removeable 510 connection
• Classy looking and made of real Titanium
• 16 second safety cutoff
• Short circuit protection
• Reverse battery protection
• Thermal monitoring system
• Amperage limiting
• Battery monitor and over-discharge protection
• Machine engraved logo
• Vented for added safety
• Proudly made in the USA
• 1 Year warranty with optional 2 year warranty
• Measures - 3.48" L X .90" Dia.(without atomizer)
• Weight - 2.5 ounces (without battery)

Optional: Battery ring extension available. Add a longer battery to your ProVari Mini for extended run times.
Since we have a limited number of Titanium rings, you must purchase at the time you buy the titanium device.

ProVariTitanium-5.jpg

SPECIAL LIMITED EDITION!
The Titanium ProVari 2.5 is made of top grade Titanium. This ultralight ProVari 2.5 also features the new flat top cap design. You will be amazed at how strong and lightweight this device is!
We only made a limited quantity and when they are sold out, they are gone. Due to the complexity of machining these parts, we were only able to make a small batch.
Get a rare Titanium ProVari while they last.

The ProVari™ V2.5 Titanium model Includes:
• 1 ProVari variable voltage electronic vaporizer in a silver finish, made with top grade Titanium
• 510 Atomizer Connection

The Special Edition Titanium features a custom TI logo on the tube and end cap.
Note that the top cap beauty ring and removeable 510 connection are made of stainless steel, everything else is ultralight Titanium

This item does not include Atomizer, Batteries or Charger.
During checkout you have the option to purchase these items.

Features:
• Microprocessor controlled
• 2.9-6.0 variable voltage range with .1 volt increments
• Built-in digital display
• AccuSet™ Technology - Self-Calibration Feature
• Atomizer Ohm's checker built-in
• Battery voltage checker built-in
• Translucent light-up pushbutton with low battery indicator
• Single battery design
• Removeable 510 connection
• Classy looking and made of Titanium
• 16 second safety cutoff
• Short circuit protection
• Reverse battery protection
• Thermal monitoring system
• Amperage limiting
• Battery monitor and over-discharge protection
• Machine engraved logo
• Vented for added safety
• Proudly made in the USA
• 1 Year warranty with optional 2 year warranty
• Measures - 4.1" L X .90" Dia.(without atomizer)
• Weight - 2.7 ounces (without battery)

Optional: 18650 battery extension ring available. Add a longer battery to your ProVari for extended run times.
Since we only have a limited number of extension rings, we suggest you order one at the time you get the Titanium device.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Already on my wish list (mini) :D I wantsez two of the extension rings to make the kit complete, to me this is "The Personal Vaporizer, Perfected! " :) If the powers that be won't sell me two rings, the gun metal grey Zencoat extender cap will suffice, I guess.
Good things to come perhaps? The new flat top possibly an option for future ProVari purchasers? I really like this offering!

dam718

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2012
Hawaii
I want this more than I want the P3 at this very moment. It's sad though because it would be a month before I could afford it, and it will surely be long gone by then.

I dunno... I would say that $269 is a steep price for a ProVari, but this being a limited edition, I would imagine it will be sought after for quite some time. May be worth the investment, as I doubt it will lose value...

My Red I could prob sell for no loss if I wanted to... But I don't! :D

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
I am back on the fence about the Ti now, on one hand, the weight savings and new top-cap is very desirable for a daily driver, on the other hand, concerns over the longevity of the threads with Ti to Ti contact have me concerned about wear and galling. I am glad I have a week to ponder things before deciding...

Jonny2400

Jun 6, 2011
Northern Ireland
I am back on the fence about the Ti now, on one hand, the weight savings and new top-cap is very desirable for a daily driver, on the other hand, concerns over the longevity of the threads with Ti to Ti contact have me concerned about wear and galling. I am glad I have a week to ponder things before deciding...

Think that's a very fair point !!

Not sure how much lighter it would be in real life, once your stick you atty on and put a battery in it..

Keen to know what is the finish is..ie is it painted or just plain titanium... As you know titanium loves scratches

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
Already on my wish list (mini) :D I wantsez two of the extension rings to make the kit complete, to me this is "The Personal Vaporizer, Perfected! " :) If the powers that be won't sell me two rings, the gun metal grey Zencoat extender cap will suffice, I guess.
Good things to come perhaps? The new flat top possibly an option for future ProVari purchasers? I really like this offering!

I asked the same question; Initially one ring per customer that buys a Mini...if any are left after they sell out, then they will put them up as accessories.

I personally think they should have made an Extender Battery cap out of Titanium as well.

Krys at Provape said that the color is closer to the brushed SS than to any of the coated models.

Well I am going to take the plunge on Tuesday!

I really want the new design (flat top) with the dependable electronics and a Blue LED, so this is a perfect fit for me.

I will probably have a Provari to part with after I get this one (then I'll have 5) , of course sillies, one for each day of the work week! LOL

Two extender rings and a Tatroe base, or stock bottom cap, or one ring and a extended battery cap...TADA full size Provari!

I love it! :p

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
Does anyone know how the extension ring works? Can you use two on a mini to use all the way up to 18650? I'm a bit confused as the other ProVari's have a bottom cap extension, but they are calling this an extension ring.

I am running to the bank or I would snap some pics of one of my mini' I have right here set up...

These set ups are in regards to using a Provari Mini:

No extender rings and base battery cap = 18350 batteries

Extended Battery cap (no rings) = 18490 batteries

One extender ring and the stock battery cap = 18490 batteries

Two extender rings and the stock bottom cap = 18650 batteries

One extender ring and the Extended bottom cap = 18650 batteries

The "extension ring" is just that, male threads on one end, female threads on the other end, hollow in the middle, thus it's a ring.

The Extension Battery cap, is just that; in essence its a ring that's sealed on the bottom, so you only need it (the extender cap) in some configurations.

Hope this helps clarify this?

:toast:

Last edited:

jwelborn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
I am running to the bank or I would snap some pics of one of my mini' I have right here set up...

Extended Battery cap (no rings) = 18490 batteries

One extender ring and the stock battery cap = 18490 batteries

Two extender rings and the stock bottom cap = 18650 batteries

One extender ring and the Extended bottom cap = 18650 batteries

:toast:

I'm still not getting it. Do I use one extension ring and a bottom cap off say my satin silver ProVari to get the mini TI to 18650? What is the difference between a bottom cap and an extension ring? This is possibly a stupid question, but I've never seen a ProVari extension ring. I'm assuming it is merely a tubular extension and you use a standard bottom cap with it or you can use an extension cap as well. Do they sell a TI extension bottom cap AND an extension ring? Thanks to all who educate me!

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Reactions: DPLongo22

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion

Ah come on pull the trigger Tuesday!

Do you need the Titanium extender ring or want it?

If not, PLEASE buy it and sell it to me!

But seriously regarding wear and tear:

I am going to buy the extended warranty, and if the threads wear out Provape will fix it for free!
(For two years I might add)!

I have the extended warranty on one of the Provari' I bought from Provape, and I doubt it will ever get used (knock on wood)!

Lets face it they make such dependable products!

The price is great, as a matter of fact the local B&M that is a Provape dealer sold their TI' for like $300.00 ea!
(They bought like 5 as beta').

The only thing that concerns me is how fast can it get here from Washington! :laugh:

Reactions: DPLongo22

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
I'm still not getting it. Do I use one extension ring and a bottom cap off say my satin silver ProVari to get the mini TI to 18650? What is the difference between a bottom cap and an extension ring? This is possibly a stupid question, but I've never seen a ProVari extension ring. I'm assuming it is merely a tubular extension and you use a standard bottom cap with it or you can use an extension cap as well. Do they sell a TI extension bottom cap AND an extension ring? Thanks to all who educate me!

Okay

Enaud' post under your last question may further confuse you::facepalm:

The Tatroe base is again a add on piece that can be used with or without extension rings, it goes in place of the stock bottom battery cap. It is used as a flat base so you can set your Provari down on a table and it is stable. (A stand / base for the Provari').

Provari endcap.gif Extended Battery Cap

Tatroe Base End Cap.jpg Tatroe Base / End Cap

This takes the place (the Extended Battery Cap) of the stock or flat bottom cap and functions as an extender, and a ring in one piece...get it?

When you use the extender cap, and or the extension ring with the extended cap you can go all the way up to 18650' in the Mini'

Likewise you can achieve the same thing using two extension rings and the Tatroe cap / base to have a nice stable base to set it down on, or the standard / stock flat battery cap; you would still have an 18650 battery configuration.

"Do they sell a TI extension bottom cap AND an extension ring? "

Provape sells a Titanium Extension Ring; one per customer per TI mini order initially.

Provape does not sell a Titanium Extended Battery cap (as of right now); the SS like the above picture is as close as you can get to a match according to Provape.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread