Status
Not open for further replies.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
DP as much as I would like for you to get your hearts desire... (which you should by the way)

The P3 has just enough features to really obsolete the steel V2.5

Nevertheless, You Go DP, All eyes are on you.

Jim

Not to me it didn't, having a mere 1/3 more power and a bunch of things I don't need or want really made my V2 and V2.5 Provarii all the more valuable to me :)

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
DP as much as I would like for you to get your hearts desire... (which you should by the way)

The P3 has just enough features to really obsolete the steel V2.5

Nevertheless, You Go DP, All eyes are on you.

Jim

Not to me it didn't, having a mere 1/3 more power and a bunch of things I don't need or want really made my V2 and V2.5 Provarii all the more valuable to me :)

Ok, On a 1.8 ohm coil there are 32 voltage adjustments from 2.9 to 6.0 Volts

On the same 1.8 ohm coil there are 72 adjustments for wattage from 2.94 to 20.0 Watts

Plus there is BooST,
a more informative display,
3 segmented body,
an improved board holding apparatus,
flat top cap w/ P3 connector,
flat top batteries,

and last but not least... Software Upgradable Functions.

Now I will tell you that I love my V1, V2, V2.5, and my Ti Provi...

But, There is a difference worth paying for, to me at least.

Jim

Last edited:

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Now I will tell you that I love my V1, V2, V2.5, and my Ti Provi...

But, There is a difference worth paying for, to me at least.

Jim
I am happy for you, and everyone else that loves the P3. It is an awesome mod, no doubt. However, in My wants and needs list, many of the new features went in a direction that is of no use to Me, and I am sure others as well. If we don't voice our opinion, then how will Provape ever know that there are people who feel this way?
It's all good! When I left feedback for my latest Ti ProVari, full size, and you can see it, I suggested that they keep the Ti ProVari's in stock as a regular stocked item, and also suggested that they offer the P3 in titanium. Opinions are of no value if not expressed, and they don't necessarily detract from others opinions...

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
I am happy for you, and everyone else that loves the P3. It is an awesome mod, no doubt. However, in My wants and needs list, many of the new features went in a direction that is of no use to Me, and I am sure others as well. If we don't voice our opinion, then how will Provape ever know that there are people who feel this way?
It's all good! When I left feedback for my latest Ti ProVari, full size, and you can see it, I suggested that they keep the Ti ProVari's in stock as a regular stocked item, and also suggested that they offer the P3 in titanium. Opinions are of no value if not expressed, and they don't necessarily detract from others opinions...

True...

But, there is no denying the improved feature set of the P3 is greater than the V2.5.

Whether it is used or not.

Just My Opinion, Jim

Edit: ProVape still has the V2.5 units for sale.

BadTrainDriver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2013
Dublin, Ohio

This is me, to a tee.
I'll only ever buy a P3 if one is offered in titanium.

bgoracy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2012
New Hampshire
Hello,

Has anyone had the center pin inside the tube fall off on their TI? Is there a standard center pin? I ask because I was changing the battery in my brand new TI and a little brass piece fell out. I looked inside the tube and was surprised to see that there was no center pin attached to the board. I did not see any center pin fall out, but now the unit has no power no matter what I try. Just curious if anyone had any similar issue. I have already opened a ticket with Provape.

Thanks!

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Hello,

Has anyone had the center pin inside the tube fall off on their TI? Is there a standard center pin? I ask because I was changing the battery in my brand new TI and a little brass piece fell out. I looked inside the tube and was surprised to see that there was no center pin attached to the board. I did not see any center pin fall out, but now the unit has no power no matter what I try. Just curious if anyone had any similar issue. I have already opened a ticket with Provape.

Thanks!

Sounds like it got broken off the board.

Got a pic?

Jim

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Hello,

Provape confirmed the center pin fell out. Are these much weaker than the original pin inside the original provari? I have been using an original provari for many years now with no issues ever.

Not sure, but yours is the first I've heard about.

Magikhat

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2012
Pennsylvania
www.flavorplace.com
p3 is taller than 2.5 ti center pin is larger

sorry all my pics came out sideways

IMG_0152.jpg
IMG_0154.jpg
IMG_0156.jpg
IMG_0159.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0151.jpg
    IMG_0151.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 39

Magikhat

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2012
Pennsylvania
www.flavorplace.com
Right now my IQ is showing a 59 which is poor.. should be at a 61 or higher.. so i need to figure this out.

Also the boost is not working with my carto/tank setup so I need to chat with provape tomorrow and figure this all out

The device is a bit heavier. color is a dark gray. i feel like the p3 is giving a little better hit but im not sure.. need more testing

I would say so far I am not wowed by the device vs the 2.5 ti

The p3 menu is very easy to use and has a lot of feaures

The color change led is cool but i really wanted to use this for the boost which right now i cannot use

If the boost cannot be fixed I will either try to find a new tank setup or sell this thing

I think the boost is not working because my cartos are 3.0OHM and boost only works with low ohm cartos

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread