Not open for further replies.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
WTG, ENAUD! I'll now edit my reply! :D
Took me a minute to figure out what you meant :?: LOL, there's worse things I could be collecting, I figure what the heck, they keep me off the smokes, and the money would have been spent on those, so why not!?

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
I will echo what ENAUD says ... the Ti mini is the Belle of the Ball ... she know's how svelt and sexy she is ... however, with the old style screen, she also knows she's tougher than all other Provaris.

could one have too many Provaris? ... for sure, once you have like 1000s of them ... but I only have 15 :blink:

enjoy that Ti ... not very many of them were made :cool:

ProvariBellcap.jpg

Mommay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2014
Arkansas
I got my 2.5 Ti 3 (or so) months ago and love it. -- I just got done with a move and am so discombobulated I barely know what month it is now - much less when I got the beautiful Titanium footie. Heck, tonight one of the grands asked me how old I was and I had to stop and count it up. Enough about my questionable mental status and back to PV Pontificating. The 18650 Ti was my 2nd choice. I really wanted/want the Ti Mini with her little falling teardrops. But, I felt fortunate to get what I did, since the Ti had been on my wish list for a while. So I'm set (for now), but will be on the lookout for the beautiful, elusive Teardrop Mini. She's a beaut!

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I got my 2.5 Ti 3 (or so) months ago and love it. -- I just got done with a move and am so discombobulated I barely know what month it is now - much less when I got the beautiful Titanium footie. Heck, tonight one of the grands asked me how old I was and I had to stop and count it up. Enough about my questionable mental status and back to PV Pontificating. The 18650 Ti was my 2nd choice. I really wanted/want the Ti Mini with her little falling teardrops. But, I felt fortunate to get what I did, since the Ti had been on my wish list for a while. So I'm set (for now), but will be on the lookout for the beautiful, elusive Teardrop Mini. She's a beaut!

Hiya Mommay. Congrats. Be it Mini or Maxi, all Ti lengths are well loved around these parts. :)

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
I've got my 2.5 Ti, and i want to look for a p3 Ti.

The Ti P3 is showing at Provape.

It was out of stock for awhile, but it does appear to be available now.

I do love my Ti's....in any variety. :wub:

(and I bought an extra extension ring so mini can be 18650, when I'm in the mood :w00t:)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread