Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
There's another thread on these now and an old one on Litecig. I don't believe they've hit US shores.

I was really anxious for these but since I have a KR808 as a second PV I'm not so much now. The soft cartos at Lecig work w/ the 510 and are reported to only hold .3 mL on another thread. The 808 holds appx 1mL.

They still would be a cool option for 401 users though...

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
Fedor, I know you to be the go-to guy on Smoores. Can you tell me what the difference is between the M4xx and the other models? Pros and cons please. I do love my 401 but wouldn't want to miss out on for ex. the 601 if there are any specific advantages. Thanks! :)
The M602 (i don't have the auto 601 as i do not see the point!) is to me a bigger engine than the M401. If you are already satisfied with the M401, then i don't think you are missing out on anything. However, if you want to try something with better hits and if budget permits, go ahead and get an M602 starter kit. It has also has slightly larger carts.

linky? i crawled all over the site and couldn't find it.
The cartos is only available for wholesale/ private branding customers from Smoore at the moment. I am also looking hard for who has them at the moment. Will share here when i find a supplier who sells them.

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
Ya well how do you contact signaturevapor.com?

Their cartomisers are $10 per pack of 5's and these are blank cartos.

Try getting them here instead, $6.80 per pack of 5 filled cartos. Shipping is fixed at $15 but i'm sure you'll not be getting just 1 pack.

The M601/2 cartos are great. No loss in flavor and they last quite a while. I refill them and the atty is pretty durable as well.

I also posted a link to a review i did below.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
Their cartomisers are $10 per pack of 5's and these are blank cartos.

Try getting them here instead, $6.80 per pack of 5 filled cartos. Shipping is fixed at $15 but i'm sure you'll not be getting just 1 pack.

The M601/2 cartos are great. No loss in flavor and they last quite a while. I refill them and the atty is pretty durable as well.

I also posted a link to a review i did below.

fedor, could you comment on the post quoted below, really curious if the op is right, thanks!

Originally Posted by sheep
I think that the new M601/602 Cartomizers will fit the RN4081. From what I understand the M601/2 batteries are compatible with the 4081. I've heard that the smokestik cartos are actually the Smoore M601 cartomizers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread