Not open for further replies.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I'm wanting to get into making my own ejuice. My question is where to start? And what is the best app ejuice calculator? I'm stuck? ?

If your just thinking of getting into DIY along with the caluclator (E-juice me up is excellent) do some research.

My blogs will give insight into all aspects of DYI, from steeping to what supplies to have on hand to a basic walk through mixing your first E-juice.

E-Cigarette Forum - dannyv45 - Blogs

Then read hoosier's blogs. These blogs concentrate on fine tuning your mix and give insight on additives.

E-Cigarette Forum - Hoosier - Blogs

Then read Boletus's blog's. These blogs concentrate on formulation of nicotine bases regarding proper calculations methods for figuring Nicotine concentration as well as safety.

E-Cigarette Forum - Boletus - Blogs

Then read Ginger's book "E-Cigarettes 102: DIY E-Liquid". It is a book which I've contributed to that delivers an in depth easy to follow guide in the art of DYI.

E-Cigarettes 102: DIY E-Liquid

I recommend viewing VPLive Vape Team Episode #82: DIY Safety and bookmark it for future reference. It explains safety in all aspects of DYI.

VPLive Vape Team Episode #82: DIY Safety

List of suppliers and other useful links courtesy of ECF Member Sir2fyablyNutz

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blog-entry/list-of-suppliers-and-other-useful-links.7457/

then read the stickies at the top of the page.

this will explain a lot of the how's and why's.

jpasint

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Coconut Creek, Florida
Reactions: JimScotty0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread