markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Looks like it's the same screw size: Set Screw Size 1/4-20 Inch
It looks a bit narrower in the body (covers slightly less of the length of the carto), more like the COV one, though hard to be sure. I like the Lovejoy because I use fusion cartos and a notcigs M1A1 tank -- turns out that if the carto flange is run right to the hub base, I get holes at the height I need (dumb luck :) )

3 for $3.60 on the hubs is a good price, I was happy with 1 for $6 (current drillspot price on the AL050)

BWhare

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2012
Indiana
Looks like it's the same screw size: Set Screw Size 1/4-20 Inch
It looks a bit narrower in the body (covers slightly less of the length of the carto), more like the COV one, though hard to be sure. I like the Lovejoy because I use fusion cartos and a notcigs M1A1 tank -- turns out that if the carto flange is run right to the hub base, I get holes at the height I need (dumb luck :) )

3 for $3.60 on the hubs is a good price, I was happy with 1 for $6 (current drillspot price on the AL050)

I looked at the width of it and thought, why not just glue a couple together or even all three since they're not too pricey. Then you'd be able to use the set screws on two of them to hold the cart in place and use the third for punching.

asmozre

Verified Member
Oct 1, 2012
United States

asmozre

Verified Member
Oct 1, 2012
United States
Yeah I had hope for them. Ordered 3 of them to try and used the screws that I use with the lovejoy (great find btw!) to give to some of the guys here locally as the saddle valves they have been using are bending :) The lovejoy is awesome though :)

If the outer diameter was slightly bigger it would work. I guess I could always jbweld a nut outside of it so it would have a place to thread though! Might give that a shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread