DIY Contest $50 Gift Certificate Give Away! What are you thankful for...

Status
Not open for further replies.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I already posted too but..
My Daughter had her big Cancer surgery on Dec.2 she lost many organs and what organs are still with her were given a chemo bath at the end of the surgery. This surgery was 10 hours long. She is currently in Chicago in the hospital recovering. Thanks to the team of many , many surgeons and the Cancer Treatment Centers of America she is cancer free. I am so thankful that my daughter made it thru the surgery. She has a long recovery ahead of her. I am really thankful for the team of doctors at the Cancer Treatment Centers of America that helped save her from Cancers Evil Plan.
Best Christmas news ever!

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
I already posted too but..
My Daughter had her big Cancer surgery on Dec.2 she lost many organs and what organs are still with her were given a chemo bath at the end of the surgery. This surgery was 10 hours long. She is currently in Chicago in the hospital recovering. Thanks to the team of many , many surgeons and the Cancer Treatment Centers of America she is cancer free. I am so thankful that my daughter made it thru the surgery. She has a long recovery ahead of her. I am really thankful for the team of doctors at the Cancer Treatment Centers of America that helped save her from Cancers Evil Plan.
That's great news! Will continue to pray for her and her recovery. :nun:

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
You guys are so welcome........... I will be posting another very shortly here

but please to help us out with honest conviction let your other DIYers know about our store'

HUUGs and happy holidays
Dawn

by the way Amber is no longer with the company
BUT Santina is Back

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
You guys are so welcome........... I will be posting another very shortly here

but please to help us out with honest conviction let your other DIYers know about our store'

HUUGs and happy holidays
Dawn

by the way Amber is no longer with the company
BUT Santina is Back
I HAD to get my big bottle of Bella Bacche flavoring, and am trying 3 new flavors. I always tell everyone where I get BB from! I have a friend who is looking into starting DIY and I recommended your starter kit!

Reactions: Foggy Road
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread