1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

DIY custom mixtures in cartos

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by brdhouse, Dec 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. brdhouse

brdhouse Full Member ECF Veteran

Hello all. I'm brand new to all this, but I though I'd start a thread about mixing juice/carts for ideas on good combos. My apologies in advance if this has been discussed, I did a search and didn't find anything readily accessible.

Anyway, I recently topped off a half-used 36 mg Virginia cart with about 10 drops of "low" mint juice and it is fantastic. It really took the harsh edge off for me, and adds a lot more vapor production.

What are some other custom carto-dripped creations you enjoy? :pop:

2. TheTout

TheTout Senior Member ECF Veteran

Cappuccino and vanilla, strawberry and banana (and sometimes vanilla), chocolate and vanilla (seems to me to make the chocolate sweeter and creamier?)

I can usually put vanilla in anything that I want to come out a little sweeter and not so dry to me (if that makes any sense).

If I want a stronger throat hit, I can add some coconut to just about anything.

3. keyzygirl

keyzygirl ECF Guru ECF Veteran

You can add chocolate to any fruit and its always good.

4. cos

cos Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

oh yeh i agree Keyzygirl. chcocolate to any fruit or to any kind of coffee is good. Speaking of flavors and i dont want to starta ne wpost just figured id mention othger day at sisters house we had coffee and she put out peppermint mocha coffee creamer. WOW now that was good. maybe it doesnt sound good but it was very good. It made me say wow on every sip i took.

5. DaShiVa

DaShiVa Super Member ECF Veteran

yeah, the 2 key 'adders' are chocolate, mint and vanilla, you can add one (or two) of those 3 to a lot of flavours and get something nice (mint be a little careful with, some stuff it will clash with) Caramel can also make a good mixer.

6. TheTout

TheTout Senior Member ECF Veteran

OK will have to try carmel as a mixer too!! I only use the mint once in a while I will have to try to mix it with some others also. Thanks for the ideas!!

7. JohnnyVapor

JohnnyVapor Super Member ECF Veteran

I'd really like to see a cream flavor, purely for mixing with other flavors. I taste quite a bit of cream in both ice cream sundae and coconut cream pie, and I think it might be pretty awesome with some coffee and chocolate for a nice mocha, and plenty of other mixes.

As for current juices, chocolate and coffee is a win, as is chocolate and mint. Vanilla and RY4 is pretty nice as well.

8. Thyestean

Thyestean Vaping Master ECF Veteran

I haven't tried it in a cartomizer yet. But the French Pipe 24mg and Tequila 24mg Nobacco liquids make a nice mixed vape.

9. hottoddy

hottoddy Full Member

Cherry and Spearmint is my new favorite combo. Another one that is really quite tasty but sounds weird until you try it is banana and RY4.

10. VapingRulz

VapingRulz Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Banana & English Toffee (Banoffee) is really, really good.

11. macscac

macscac Senior Member ECF Veteran

I dont have the stock of juices like most of you... ive only been at this for about 2 weeks.

but i did take an empty apple cart..
    i mixed in 4 drops of marlboro from puresmoker, 4 drops of menthol from modernvapor and the rest chococarvan from dinosaurvapor..

whew!!!
    like a minty mocha latte that hits the throat like a friggin truck!!
    :D

12. Adrenalynn

Adrenalynn Vaping Master ECF Veteran

And menthol as another key adder, just very little.

Menthol, Chocolate, and Peanut Butter Cup.
    Menthol and Raspberry
    Raspberry and Peanut Butter Cup
    Raspberry and Chocolate
    Spearmint and Chocolate
    Raspberry and Cola

13. Mary Kay

Mary Kay ECF Guru ECF Veteran

I tried some clove in my coffee..pretty good! I don't care for cream..it tastes of sour milk to me. But I do like vanilla in just about anything!I had some cinnamon that was good with apple. But it was a carto and I don't have any more. We need a cinnamon liquid!

14. brdhouse

Thanks for the ideas, keep them coming!

I don't have a lot to experiment with just yet, I'm new and still building the arsenal. This thread will hopefully point me in the direction of what to order and try.

Anyone add RY4 to anything? I have some 18 mg cartos that I love, and I'm thinking of picking up some liquid... seems like it would be a good sugary mixer.

15. brdhouse

Also, I have some 36 mg coffee cartos that are too harsh for me. I haven't tried adding mint to them yet, but I've seen a few suggestions for vanilla and chocolate... any more? I'm going to place another order soon, so I want to be sure to add some liquid that's both good on it's own, but will also be good mixed. Thanks again!

16. Justin Credible

Justin Credible Senior Member ECF Veteran

My "Banoffee" is Banana/Coffee. The coffee taste is still there with the smoothness/aftertaste of Banana. I dig it.

17. KathyinColorado

KathyinColorado Senior Member ECF Veteran

My regular vape of late has been coffee/cappuccino mix. I also enjoy RY4 with a touch of menthol, coffee/coconut, RY4/coconut and I got a great no nic doubler -cafe machiatto from tasty vapor (really cheap)to reduce my nic while I'm at home in the evening with my passthrough cranking. I mix that with coffee or RY4 and it is tasty.
    Sorry about cheating on my V4L guys but at 12 bucks for a 4oz bottle I had to try it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.