Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Hi and welcome! As far as the same taste, do you mean like a clone of your current juice? You may find a specific recipe, or something sorta close. Getting started in DIY is a lot easier with a few recipes to start out with. Buying a bunch of different flavors and hoping you can mix it and like every variation you make.

Once you try a few recipes you like, then looking at variation from there, knowing what you or do not like will be far easier.

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
A lot of the clone recipes I've used off the web are pretty damn close or dead on. Some are great on your first try, others you have to tinker with a bit. But is the experience the same?

Better! coils last longer (i use very little sweetener) and for what ever reason the taste is simply cleaner.

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
If coil lasts longer and taste is cleaner, I gotta try.
Time to go buy PG and VG's. XD

Welcome, and the world of DIY is a ton of fun have a look in the DIY Juice section you will find a ton of good info and even more recipes.

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
There are a lot of recipes around the web for DIY juices, but is it recommended?
Do you get the same taste and experience from diy or not?
Just gotta search out some good recipes , then check the comments to see if others liked them or not some are very close clones others not so
Find the ones you'd like to try

From there you will be able to see which Flavours are used to mix up said recipes.

An then order in the Flavours needed listed for that recipe , usually they are brand specific there are a lot of variation of said Flavours though
from brand to brand.

So usually recommend to purchase the same brands that the recipes state ,

This is a simple one to start with an provides a really nice sweet creamy smurf berry mix.
94a54b5f6679ac1426d0d968869f89d7.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
Just gotta search out some good recipes , then check the comments to see if others liked them or not some are very close clones others not so
Find the ones you'd like to try

From there you will be able to see which Flavours are used to mix up said recipes.

An then order in the Flavours needed listed for that recipe , usually they are brand specific there are a lot of variation of said Flavours though
from brand to brand.

So usually recommend to purchase the same brands that the recipes state ,

This is a simple one to start with an provides a really nice sweet creamy smurf berry mix.
94a54b5f6679ac1426d0d968869f89d7.jpg

Its also nice with a ml of TFA Strawberry Ripe added to the mix too,

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
Welcome to the community. Wanting to diy myself. Let us know how it works out for you.

And someone has been dragging there feet getting a package to you. It's packed I just need to get it in the mail.

Sorry for the delay.

If coil lasts longer and taste is cleaner, I gotta try.
Time to go buy PG and VG's. XD

Nj100, these files are loaded on my server in an excel format. It's a bunch of recipes I collected over the years and no I have mixed them all. The recipes are pretty much copied, formatted and pasted so I really can't give much feedback other than the one's I have mixed have been pretty damn close. You can see if a few look interesting and by those flavors to start your adventure. The will down only because the excel format isn't supported in a browser

And I'm only slightly OCD ;)

DIY Recipes Older Excel Format xls

DIY Recipes New Excel Format xlsx (smaller file)

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Sorry for the delay.
No problem. I've just today decided what I'm ordering from one site. Em needs a visit to the vet, so won't place order until I know what that will cost. Looking for recipes is a pita.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Thanks Letitia, Promise I'll get it out this week.

If you have excel grab one of those files, the are more than a few.
I have windows 10 on an Acer, do I have excel? Just found the downloads of your diy compilation that I put on computer weeks ago! Oh well, long ago resigned myself to the fact I will never be a tech aficionado. Going by Meg's tonight to help me get ejuice me up (?) sized and on desktop so I can play with it.

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
Let me know if you need some assistance with the software.

And if you download the recipe files here don't mix the Raspberry rancher. I just tried that one and it's extremely floral.

The are two tabs on the downloads, one is all TFA recipes, the other is mixed flavor vendors. There may be a hundred or better recipes there for you to check out.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Let me know if you need some assistance with the software.

And if you download the recipe files here don't mix the Raspberry rancher. I just tried that one and it's extremely floral.

The are two tabs on the downloads, one is all TFA recipes, the other is mixed flavor vendors. There may be a hundred or better recipes there for you to check out.
Just got shipping notice, thank you. You have messages. :)

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
I have windows 10 on an Acer, do I have excel? Just found the downloads of your diy compilation that I put on computer weeks ago! Oh well, long ago resigned myself to the fact I will never be a tech aficionado. Going by Meg's tonight to help me get ejuice me up (?) sized and on desktop so I can play with it.

if you do not have excel then upload the file to google drive it will open it for you and allow you to use it

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
It comes with a little free trial of excel. You can download Apache OpenOffice. It's free and opens excel files, a Word-like program, etc.

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
There are a lot of recipes around the web for DIY juices, but is it recommended?
Do you get the same taste and experience from diy or not?
Recommended? I absolutely recommend it. More juice for much less and you know exactly what's in it. But I'm not going to lie...there's going to be some experiments that go wrong, some flavors you hate that others seem to love, and a LOT of trial and error. I'm not even that good of a mixer, but a lot of my DIY is way better than most I've bought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread