DIY E-Liquid Calculator - Includes option to add "flavors" with nicotine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Targaryen

Aug 26, 2013
USA
Here's a pretty basic e-juice calculator I threw together using excel. I apologize if there is already a version out there with these options.

I've been using the "ejuice me up" calculator and like it, but found it lacks a few options I wanted.

I created this for several reasons:
1) I have several different nicotine bases which include various PG/VG ratios and nicotine mg levels. I wanted to use these up.
2) I wanted to mess with the flavors and nic mg percentages of liquids I've bought.
3) I wanted the ability to increase or decrease the nicotine mg content of batches I've already mixed or bought.
4) I wanted the ability to to increase or decrease the flavor % of batches I've already mixed or bought.
5) I wanted an excel version of a simple calculator that was easy to tweak.

Note: The "flavors" include a nicotine level option. These can be used with either no flavor as a secondary nicotine base, purely flavor, or a combination of the two.

I've checked my formulas and think they work. Even though my hair is very nearly perfect, my math may not be. Dammit Jim, I'm an accountant not a mathematician. ;) Please let me know if you identify any errors or potential improvements. Let me know what you think! Feel free to copy, use, distribute, and delete as you please. As always, please use caution!

Love this forum. Keep making those vape clouds people!

Version 3 includes various bugfixes and checksums.

Targaryen's e-liquid Calculator v3.0: View attachment ELiquid Calculator 3.0 .xlsx

Last edited:

HotRod19579

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Round Rock, Texas

Targaryen

Aug 26, 2013
USA
For the same reasons this caculator was created. It will perform all of the items you referenced above.
- Define Nicotone, PG, and VG level of each flavor
- Ability to increase/decrease nic and flavor percentages of already mixed juices

Thanks HotRod - didn't see that one... Looks like it has great features!

I prefer using excel in though due to the file's malleability and small KB size. I can open this file up on my android tab or phone right at my mixing station.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread