Status
Not open for further replies.

Borescoped

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Minot, ND
I just dropped a big (well... big for me) order on the TFA site tonight. 4oz peach, 4oz of pear, 15ml bottles of Apple, blueberry extra, strawberry, juicy peach, champagne and a 4ml of sweetener.

Yup, ready to make a bunch of my peach/pear ADV, and try out Thunderball's Red vs Blue, and the JACE recipe I saw posted on another thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funk Dracula

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Earth
I just dropped a big (well... big for me) order on the TFA site tonight. 4oz peach, 4oz of pear, 15ml bottles of Apple, blueberry extra, strawberry, juicy peach, champagne and a 4ml of sweetener.

Yup, ready to make a bunch of my peach/pear ADV, and try out Thunderball's Red vs Blue, and the JACE recipe I saw posted on another thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just an FYI on TFA's "sweetner."

It is just sucralose. Sucralose is a real coil gunker. Some people are starting to question it's safety as far as inhaling it... because it doesn't really vaporize. (it's bigger molecules or something like that)

The "cotton candy" on TFA's site is just ethyl maltol, which is a much, MUCH cleaner vaporizing sweetner. However, you have to use more of it than you would sucralose.

Nice stuff though! I really like TFA's fruits; juicy peach, ripe banana (it can be SUPER strong), and wild blueberry are absolute ADV's of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread