diy help

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenmachine17

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2015
Street Level U.S.A.
Hi all,I'm getting a little frustrated w inferior juice($ spent then not like it). Istick50w&atlantis tank,v2 soon. 0.5 melo cottob coils..i would like max vg 0 nic w fruit flavor (cereal) to mix w menthol (long time Newport 100's smoker) mechanic recommended wizardlabs.com..mix my own. Any thoughts to get best results. I do take 3 different flavors and mix now..getting kinda expensive..

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Might want to spend some time down here:
General E-Liquid Discussion | E-Cigarette Forum

DIY isn't difficult, but we're all of different tastes, so hard to be specific on flavor for you. But at 0 nic, all you need is VG and flavorings. (Although VG solo is very thick, and you may - or may not - have problems with it wicking fast enough...)

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I agree with David--and unless you're allergic, I recommend adding some PG to your mix. I usually vape at 70/30 or 60/40 PG/VG--works for me. I can't vape pure VG to save my life.

Make sure you get USP grade VG and PG. Vapers Tek and Nude Nicotine carry very high quality PG and VG, but anything USP (or BP) grade will be just fine.

Make sure you buy flavorings that are suitable for vaping--not just stuff from grocery stores. You can find all that information and discussions in the DIY Forum that David linked above.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread