Status
Not open for further replies.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I thought it would be fun to have a DIY thread here. I get all my DIY supplies from HDV and I am always mixing something up :) Latest was this mix:

Orange
Key Lime
Lemonade
Sweet Cream
touch of sour

Name- State Fair juice. I got the idea from a drink I got at the NM southern state fair last weekend.

Another idea I have but have not tried yet, inspired by that yummy raspberry jello/cranberry/orange/nut side dish for thanksgiving:

Raspberry (heavy on this flavor)
Orange
Cranberry
touch of nut
Maybe some marshmallow too?? Some add marshmallow to that jello mix. Will let everyone know how this one turns out when I get to it!

bnrk

Last edited:

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
I thought it would be fun to have a DIY thread here. I get all my DIY supplies for HDV and I am always mixing something up :) Latest was this mix:

Orange
Key Lime
Lemonade
Sweet Cream
touch of sour

Name- State Fair juice. I got the idea from a drink I got at the NM southern state fair last weekend.

Another idea I have but have not tried yet, inspired by that yummy raspberry jello/cranberry/orange/nut side dish for thanksgiving:

Raspberry (heavy on this flavor)
Orange
Cranberry
touch of nut
Maybe some marshmallow too?? Some add marshmallow to that jello mix. Will let everyone know how this one turns out when I get to it!

bnrk

Love it BRNK!! Great idea :toast:

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Great idea bnrk, I've been missing everyone over here. My favorite lately is 60% Ellas sweet strawberry and 40% TPA ripe banana with 2 drops TPA sour per 10ml. I use it at 20% flavoring in a 90% vg, 18 mg nic mix.

That sounds really yummy!! I tried the strawberry & cream flavor and that one is awesome too. I added it to the strawberry daiquiri I had mixed up and it is good mixed together! bnrk

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Here is a good one I have made in the last few days.

TPA Banana Nut Bread 12%
Ellas Cinnamon Danish Swirl 2%
Ellas Banana 2 drops per 5ml
EM 2%
AP (Diluted) 2 drops per 10ml

Let steep a day or so and it is good :)

That sounds really good too! Have you tried the NF Danish? I mixed some with the NF sweet cinnamon for cinnamon danish, it is wonderful. bnrk

DZ

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
Littleton, CO
Just stopped by to say hi! I have been so busy lately. New flavor I am working with- Pumpkin Roll

Mostly Pumpkin
Cinnamon Roll
NY Cheesecake
Sweet cream

It does taste close to actual pumpkin roll filled with cream cheese :) bnrk

Nice sounds good.

I did try my hand a pumpkin pie and failed bad :) I can say that TPA holiday spice is um really strong we are talking try it by the drop and not the % :)

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Nice sounds good.

I did try my hand a pumpkin pie and failed bad :) I can say that TPA holiday spice is um really strong we are talking try it by the drop and not the % :)

Pumpkin pie is a tough one, I tried it with pumpkin, pie crust and sweet cream and it was just so so. I like the pumpkin roll better :) I have not tried holiday spice. It sounds strong tho :) bnrk

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Got my last order John, thanks! My first ADV was Hype and I have been meaning to order some TPA cantaloupe for a while now to see if I could get close, I finally got some with this last order and mixed some up at 18%. I was very surprised at how good this is alone, just the right sweetness and great flavor. I like eating cantaloupe but vaping it is even better. I mixed it 50/50 with Tpa Juicy Peach that I already had and the flavor is pretty darn close to Hype. If any of you have tried Hype, try this and let me know what you think, thanks!

Last edited:

DZ

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
Littleton, CO
Got my last order Jim, thanks! My first ADV was Hype and I have been meaning to order some TPA cantaloupe for a while now to see if I could get close, I finally got some with this last order and mixed some up at 18%. I was very surprised at how good this is alone, just the right sweetness and great flavor. I like eating cantaloupe but vaping it is even better. I mixed it 50/50 with Tpa Juicy Peach that I already had and the flavor is pretty darn close to Hype. If any of you have tried Hype, try this and let me know what you think, thanks!

I haven't but this sounds like a nice vape :) thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread