Status
Not open for further replies.

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
I'm really enjoying Dueling Banjos (20pg/80vg) 18 mg nic that I received recently!:p and I'm wondering if you'll be offering DB as a DIY anytime soon?
On the other hand, I have the Red, White & Blue DIY and I haven't been able to make my own as good as the eliquid you make:facepalm: You have some secret ingredient in there don't you?:p

Also, the latest Nature's Flavors I ordred are fantastic! Strawberry Cream, Raspberry Cream, Butterscotch, Danish Pastry, Strawberry Daiquiri, Cake Batter, Custard, Chocolate Mint, Bavarian CreamI've mixed up batches of each of the single flavors first and they're all great!

Now the mad scientist experiments begain again lol

Thanks!

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
No plans to make DB a DIY flavor, many have asked, but I don't think they would like the price.... it's actually pretty costly to mix.

RWB, yes we do add an extra ingredient there. =)

Glad you liked the new NF flavors, I think most people agree they are the most true to life flavors available on the market right now. Me and my wife wont vape anything else but the organics were so spoiled. =)

I'm really enjoying Dueling Banjos (20pg/80vg) 18 mg nic that I received recently!:p and I'm wondering if you'll be offering DB as a DIY anytime soon?
On the other hand, I have the Red, White & Blue DIY and I haven't been able to make my own as good as the eliquid you make:facepalm: You have some secret ingredient in there don't you?:p

Also, the latest Nature's Flavors I ordred are fantastic! Strawberry Cream, Raspberry Cream, Butterscotch, Danish Pastry, Strawberry Daiquiri, Cake Batter, Custard, Chocolate Mint, Bavarian CreamI've mixed up batches of each of the single flavors first and they're all great!

Thanks!

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL

Thanks!

Dueling Banjos is hands down, without a doubt, the best e-liquid in the history of the world. I've been trying to get John to sell me the recipe for awhile now to no avail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread