• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

DIY Juice Noobie Help Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

avex30

Jan 4, 2016
Oh gosh, thanks for replying. That sounds really bad

The sugar lvl in this drinks are very high so it like sweetener. If you try some of the neighbour juices switch when u taste directly is very sweet you will see your cutton and coil gunk fasters and cotton darken but faster. I had reduce using neighbour but US is hell ya of a expensive liquid in the .......n black market so no choice.

immotus

Mar 19, 2016
1. Phoon Huat is your best friend. They have VG stocked for days and enough flavours to get you spoilt for choice (just remember to get the flavours that do NOT contain sucrose, dextrose, or any other kind of sugar...it caramelises).

2. If you need your nicotine you can try crystallising it yourself - there's a bunch of tutorials online but basically it's all the same thing. Put tobacco - aka Ang Hun - into warm water (warm water dissolves solvents faster) then evaporate that water. You'll be left with nothing but the nicotine. Add that into your juice and you're good to go.

3. If you're not satisfied with the taste head online and grab yourself some Sucralose. It's artificial sugar and it's sweet as a motherf*ker. A few drops will do. If you can't get it online head back to Phoon Huat and get some Sorbitol - which is sorta like PG but it's slightly sweeter than VG. Personally my mixes are 20% Sorbitol & 80%VG.

4. Still not satisfied, order some PG along with the Sucralose and save on delivery cost!

Happy vaping :D

Do you have a specific recipe you follow for the Phoon Huat flavours you use? I've never tried diy-ing and premade juices are a hassle to get so would you mind sharing?

goodvapesonly

Verified Member
Dec 10, 2015
London, ON
Do you have a specific recipe you follow for the Phoon Huat flavours you use? I've never tried diy-ing and premade juices are a hassle to get so would you mind sharing?

Hi @immotus

I used to dabble with PH flavourings for a while. General advice given to me by veterans is that you won't have any flavour below 20%.

If you like to try:

Creamy Pandan Chiffon

3% Cotton Candy (CAP)
20% Pandan Flavour (PH)
2% Sweet Cream (TPA)

Flavor total: 25%

This is personal preference, and it worked for me as a S'n'V. But PH has never impressed me before, especially after steeping.

Someone mentioned to use a weighing scale. You probably should.

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
Any one knows how to make your DIY juice like what you buy from ready ones? Bought ones seem to have this sweet taste to it ....
I think a lot of recipes should be available online. I've been surfing quite a lot and found a number of different resources through Google

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread