• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Diy juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

vincom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Philippines
Hey I want to start making my own ejuice few things where to go within Canada to get nicotine flavours pg and vg :) thanks hoping to save money
where in canada do u live?
you can start reading these threads as they are recent and canadian, eh!
helluva time finding PG
Any good current deals on PG & VG?
Nicotine in Canada

as for nic, in my experience, buy from canadian vendors, i bought nic from the u.s. from MVS and it got seized by customs, ymmv.

as for flavors DIY eJuice - Concentrated Flavoring for DIY they are trustworthy and legit as i just today received an order from them, and i also ordered from canvape.com.
both of these seem to charge a little too much for pg/vg/ and nic ....... imho.
edit- i dont think diyejuice sells nic and i just checked their vg/pg for 4000ml seems ok for price except for shipping price to ont

Last edited:

Imfallen_Angel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
Ottawa area, Canada

vincom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Philippines

Imfallen_Angel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
Ottawa area, Canada
good price for nic, imo. how was quality of his nic? yellow, smell etc

Actually very clear, no smell, I can't handle a lot of nic in my liquids, but compared to other pre-make liquids, adding a bit in my diy has been fine, fairly smooth.

My wife that takes much more nic than I do has stated that it's really good.

vincom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Philippines
Actually very clear, no smell, I can't handle a lot of nic in my liquids, but compared to other pre-make liquids, adding a bit in my diy has been fine, fairly smooth.

My wife that takes much more nic than I do has stated that it's really good.
thx, $110 for a liter of 100mg is pretty good, hydavape where i bought nic b4 went upto $130.
my current nic should last me 5-10yrs depending on my chain vaping and nic strenght, which is low at about 2mg, but i might buy another liter depending on ontarios/wynns new vape laws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread