• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

DIY JUICES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obsync

Verified Member
Sep 30, 2015
Its simply A + B + steep.

1. You need VG, also known as glycerin. Go google where to get them.

2. PG. This comes in two form,unflavored or flavored. If you get a flavoring with PG, you do not need to add additional unflavored PG

3. You're flavoring must not be oil based ! Simple do a water test if you're not sure. ( mix with water, shake it hard, observe under light if a layer is form )

Take the effort to search the forums, you will more than what you need!

fatlungs

Nov 27, 2014
Singapore
Not sure about NTUC products but Phoon Huat and Bake Kings products will work, NOT ALL.. but some will work. Look out for the oil based flavorings. As pointed out by Obsync, do a water test.

I personally recommend doing diy juices in small batches, get the measurements/taste right. And then go full on..
You tried some yourself?

fatlungs

Nov 27, 2014
Singapore
Its simply A + B + steep.

1. You need VG, also known as glycerin. Go google where to get them.

2. PG. This comes in two form,unflavored or flavored. If you get a flavoring with PG, you do not need to add additional unflavored PG

3. You're flavoring must not be oil based ! Simple do a water test if you're not sure. ( mix with water, shake it hard, observe under light if a layer is form )

Take the effort to search the forums, you will more than what you need!
Thanks so much!!

Obsync

Verified Member
Sep 30, 2015
Wher doe you get your flavours from other than those from TPA?

Search the forums bro, they have more than enough info.

1. TPA flavors are the best( haven't tried it), but shipping is an issue.

2. I think the basic ones that you can find locally are redman from PH. Go google their store locations. ( Search the forums to find out more about PH)

3. I would suggest you go straight to Lorann's. These flavorings are used by everyone, not just Singaporeans. The full list of recipes can be found in the forums or just simply googling them.

Remember to get NON-OIL BASED flavorings.

Tip: Read the forum you can find out everything you need to know about DIY Juice.

Reactions: fatlungs

Protap3r

Oct 5, 2015
SG
Yeah I started DIY-ing thanks to one of the longer threads here, will bump it up if i find it. I obtained my TPAs locally, the rest from PH. Personally i think the VG from PH taste better from the other one i was using.

Do you think neighbour juices use alot of sweeteners? It is always very sweet!.. but I like it that way..
Agreed! Sibeisweetsiah..

WarA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2015
Yeah I started DIY-ing thanks to one of the longer threads here, will bump it up if i find it. I obtained my TPAs locally, the rest from PH. Personally i think the VG from PH taste better from the other one i was using.

Have yet really taste vape on VG (just given away my PH VG), all I know is PH VG is not really pure grade VG its slightly less viscous compared to singaporesoap one. I've also found out the hard way konnyaku has bitter aftertaste (personal preference not many people like it)

Also msia juice are filled with sweetener, average coil on msia juice last about 10ml or less whereas imported juice last 15ml and more

Conanfan

Sep 10, 2015
Have yet really taste vape on VG (just given away my PH VG), all I know is PH VG is not really pure grade VG its slightly less viscous compared to singaporesoap one. I've also found out the hard way konnyaku has bitter aftertaste (personal preference not many people like it)

Also msia juice are filled with sweetener, average coil on msia juice last about 10ml or less whereas imported juice last 15ml and more
Thanks for the pg n vg. All I need now is to go home to start making them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread