DIY - Just bought this "Proff" Ultrasound Cleaner...hmm...what to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muggi

Feb 6, 2016
Europe
Hi,

Hope you can give me some advice.
I just bought this Ultrasound Cleaner on eBay.
Ultrasonic Ultraschallreinigungsgerät Ultraschall Cleaner Reiniger + Free Basket

I've seen similar cleaners on youtube, with "known" reviewers.
So I bought one. Not cheap. No cheap delivery. It has a 30 min timer. Important.

I imagine that a lot of you, have this model.

So, question is, does your heating work? Mine heat, but to much.
If I enter 30C, it will easily go up to 50C in 30 min.
My room temperature in that room, is about 22C.
It completely ignores what I enter as temperature.
What is your experience with this?

It came with no "free basket", and I am offered €10 in compensation.
It is a "1,3 liter" device. It only holds about 0,9. They now say, that it is outer measurement, that is 1,3 liter. Who buy's a 1 L bottle, and only get 70 cl, and says, "Well okay, it must be outer measurements".

Would You refund this? (Normally i would)...
Is there a better choice/brand?
Does it matter, if the juice get's to 50C while steeping?
(my fist time steeping)

Maybee refund this, and get a 2L tank device? (Maybee, that's a 1,5 Liter IRL)

I need to return it this week, depending on your feedback.

Thank you so much in advance :)

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
I don't have an US cleaner and steep my juices naturally. I can't recommend a brand for you. But I can say I'd be a bit put out at the way they've treated you if they'd done the same to me. Send it back, request a full refund, and with a note saying it's not useful without a basket, and asking them to recommend a competitor who understands truth in advertising and has decent customer service

Muggi

Feb 6, 2016
Europe
@suprtrkr I feel the same way.
Would like to know, if others have bought this device.
DIY and steeping is new to me. So for testing, I think that Ultrasonic Cleaner must will be great.
When i find the right recipe, then I can wait for 2-4 weeks, for it to steep naturally. Just knowing, that it will be great and worth waiting for :)

Reactions: suprtrkr

Ablonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
Frozen Tundra, WI Cheesehead
I have always wanted to speed steep but it can only get you so far. Time will always rule the roost in my eyes. What I have done is come up with a few shake and vape mixtures to get me through the time for steeping the other juices. At all time now I have at least 5 30-ml bottles ready for vaping. Glad you can return it if needed. Hope you find your answer. Also, hope this helps.

Reactions: NealBJr

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Welcome, Muggi. I do have an ultrasonic cleaner that I use to clean vape gear with. I feel the same as the others here in that nothing will work as well as time to steep ejuice.

If I were in your position, I would return the item for a full refund. The item is not as it was advertised and not what you thought you were buying. Sorry that I could not be of more help. Good luck to you.

CMaxwell

Unresolved Status
Feb 5, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread