Status
Not open for further replies.

SoUnique

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Onatrio, Can.
With the great selection of flavour concentrates/DIY juice creating supplies CANVAPE carries, it would be nice to have our own spot we can share some of our mixoligy experiences, and in my case, get some help from the more experienced.

-I want to try making juice, what do I need?

-Yes, taste is subjective, but I like to hear different opinions of a flavour anyway, and how it mixes up with other flavours.

-Easy does it. It's not required to have a bunch of different flavours to make an excellent juice. Sometimes 1 or 2 cut it.

-Some of us like nic in our juice. If not handled properly, it's dangerous. Lets keep each other safe while we create.

-Jazzing up pre-made juice? HellzBellz Yaaa. All the reviews said it was to die for, but, um, for me.....it's lacking....something.

-Additives? Oh, like sweet, sour, tart, well that makes sense.

-I really want to make this juice but it's measured in %. Can I convert it to mls?

Creating vapeable juice comes naturally to some, for other it's the start of what seems to be a list of never ending questions. Lets share the basics with each other, provide the foundation and see where that leads.

You just never know what we could create with A Little Help From Our Friends.

darren molnar

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2012
Saskatoon Saskatchewan Canada
I'm just starting out so take this with a grain of salt.

It's not rocket science. You don't have to make your own flavours, you just buy flavours and add drops to your base.

Start by mixing an unflavoured juice at your nic level and vape it to get a base line. I'm surprised how much I like unflavoured juice. It's one of my "flavours" now.

Get some single flavours you like to start with and add some . If you like colas, get some colas.

Shake, vape.

I don't like stong flavours and I'm not a 'super taster" so I'm finding it rather easy to get some good vapable stuff going. A few drops of flavour to my base and I'm happy.

SoUnique

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Onatrio, Can.
I take the same approach to mixing juice as I do cooking. I can hold my own in the kitchen & put out a pretty decent spread.

But mixing good juice, the stuff with pizazz and a wow factor, not yet. I want to have complexity in what I mix. So for me, it is rocket science.

I have mixed vapeable juice, but it always seems to be lacking something.

Spac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2011
Winnipeg
One important thing with the DIY (And it was mentioned by Zero) is write your recipies down! I have a spreadsheet on the go with everything good, bad or ugly with notes. Helps with organization.

Also, get yourself a copy of the Ejuice me up software eJuice Me Up - Best eJuice Calculator Mopar has a link on the Canvape site as well. If anyone wants to try a fantastic Wildberry mix:
All TPA Flavours
Blueberry 5%
BlackBerry 7%
Strawberry 8%
Menthol 1% (optional)

Enjoy!

Jables

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Alberta, Canada
OK so mindfield and cmac can judge the winner so far it's spac :p The contest will close January 7th 2013 after all the recipes are dumped in this thread I'll get them all put into one thread as a Canvape DIY recipe thread.

I really just want to give an eVic away :)

I mean, if you really want to give one away that badly, I will begrudgingly accept one.

zer0ith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Burlington, Ontario
Here's some of mine. Personal fav's are Sour Cherry 7up, Grape Sweet Tarts and Lemon Sour.

Peach Cream Pie ---- Capella Peaches & Cream 66.5% TPA Pie Crust 33.5%
Pom & Pineapple ---- LorAnn Pomegranate 60.0% LorAnn Pineapple 40.0%
Lemon Sour ---- TPA Lemon 100.0% Sour - 3 drops (6ml)
Key Lime + Lemon Pie ---- FW Key Lime 50.0% TPA Lemon 25.0% TPA Pie Crust 25.0% Sour - 18 drops (30ml)
Grape Sweet Tarts ---- TPA Grape Juice 40.0% TPA Sweet Tarts 60.0%
Lemon Lime Pom ---- LorAnn pomegranate 16.0% Capella lemon lime 84.0%
Sour Cherry 7up ---- Lemon/Lime Capella 75.0% Cherry TPA 25.0% Sour - 18 drops (30ml)
Sweet Mocha Coffee ---- PFS coffee 55.0% TPA mocha 45.0% Sweetener - 7d (6ml)

BTW Mopar ever think about getting 30ml bottles of the Canvape Professional Flavouring Series?

Spac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2011
Winnipeg
Sound tasty.. But please tell me the ratios are wrong. :) 66% Peaches and cream seems a bit extreme... :D

Here's some of mine. Personal fav's are Sour Cherry 7up, Grape Sweet Tarts and Lemon Sour.

Peach Cream Pie ---- Capella Peaches & Cream 66.5% TPA Pie Crust 33.5%
Pom & Pineapple ---- LorAnn Pomegranate 60.0% LorAnn Pineapple 40.0%
Lemon Sour ---- TPA Lemon 100.0% Sour - 3 drops (6ml)
Key Lime + Lemon Pie ---- FW Key Lime 50.0% TPA Lemon 25.0% TPA Pie Crust 25.0% Sour - 18 drops (30ml)
Grape Sweet Tarts ---- TPA Grape Juice 40.0% TPA Sweet Tarts 60.0%
Lemon Lime Pom ---- LorAnn pomegranate 16.0% Capella lemon lime 84.0%
Sour Cherry 7up ---- Lemon/Lime Capella 75.0% Cherry TPA 25.0% Sour - 18 drops (30ml)
Sweet Mocha Coffee ---- PFS coffee 55.0% TPA mocha 45.0% Sweetener - 7d (6ml)

BTW Mopar ever think about getting 30ml bottles of the Canvape Professional Flavouring Series?

SoUnique

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Onatrio, Can.
Sound tasty.. But please tell me the ratios are wrong. :) 66% Peaches and cream seems a bit extreme... :D

These are the % combos of flavours only. You add this combined flavour to your desired PG/VG/nic strength base, at the flavour % level that suites your taste.

If you're like me & have lazy/dead taste buds, or want a bite my tongue off amount of flavour, go with 20% of it to start & 80% base.

For those who still have active taste buds or prefer a subtle or hint of flavour, start with an 8%(maybe less depending on brand) flavour combo and 92% base.

If you're unsure, start with less and build on it. Unbuilding is such a waste.

These % levels are easy to adjust/change. eJuice Me Up Calculator makes it easier and canvape has a link under DIY recipes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread